Jihyeon asked where the popcorn was, and you proceeded to explain what happened in the kitchen. She was convinced it was an accident and that Jungkook wasn't aware the popcorn belonged to you. That was impossible though because you and your brother each bought your own food and labeled whose was whose. He did it on purpose just to anger you.

Anyway, the two of you snacked on the chips for a while as you continued watching the flick. However, you were interrupted a short time later by a knock at the door.

You answered it, revealing Jungkook who was holding a bowl of popcorn. "Wow, you knocked for once. Congrats, you're learning."

"It's 'cause you have a friend over," he stated, gesturing to Jihyeon.

"So in order for you to be respectful, she needs to be here?"

Jungkook ignored you. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie with me and Yoongi hyung?"

You pointed to your TV. "Kinda in the middle of one."

"I have eyes, brat," Jungkook grumbled. "I meant start a new movie. Together." He then jiggled the bowl, making his tone vexingly chipper. "I have popcorn."

His offer made you wonder if he had suggested the four of you watch something because he felt bad for taking the last bag. That idea vanished rather quickly since you knew Jungkook wouldn't share his food voluntarily. He never did. He was a selfish bastard.

"I'm in!" beamed Jihyeon, hopping off of your bed and heading for the living room.

It was obvious she only wanted to join as an excuse to spend time with Yoongi. Jihyeon has had the biggest crush on your brother since you were in high school. Her feelings for him disgusted you almost as much as Jungkook did.

"See you out there," Jungkook winked at you before following your best friend out of the bedroom.

God, he was infuriating.

How you wished you would've just gotten your own place instead of agreeing to move in with Yoongi.

***

You ended up having to sit next to Jungkook on the loveseat so that Yoongi and Jihyeon could have the other couch to themselves. Your brother had similar, yet less intense, feelings for your best friend; Jihyeon was obsessed with Yoongi in your opinion. Anyhow, you chose to stay out of it, not telling them how they felt about one another. It wasn't your business. Plus, you didn't really want them to date. The thought of it weirded you out.

The pair fell asleep before the movie was even finished. They were cuddling, which plastered a grossed-out expression on both your and Jungkook's face every time you looked at them. This was the first instance you could recall where they were touchy like this. Typically, your brother wasn't an affectionate person, rarely hugging you or saying he loved you. But he still cared for you. He simply did it quietly and in his own way.

"I'm gonna get another beer," Jungkook announced. "You want anything?"

"Yeah, grab me one too."

He handed you the remote. "Find something else for us to watch."

You scrolled through the popular picks on Netflix, selecting one at random. You hit play as Jungkook came back into the living room, a bottle in each hand. He opened it before handing it to you. It was a tad surprising because usually, he'd just give it to you, observing and laughing as you struggled with the cap until you had to beg Yoongi to open it.

Halfway through the second film, a graphic sex scene popped up on the screen. It made you a little uneasy, especially since Jungkook was there. You squirmed in your seat and it caused him to notice.