Battle at Beacon

The fairgrounds were in chaos as civilians ran away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlesian Knight-200s were firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hid behind his booth when a group of Ursai ran past. Several Nevermores flew across the sky, one holding Roy Stallion in its talons. Blake and Weiss still held Eclipse under their arms as the three watched in horror of everything going on around them. Civilians continued to flee as Grimm continued to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground started to dissipate.

"I don't believe this..." Weiss said.

"Yang, are you okay?" Blake asked, pulling out her Scroll.

Yang was running in the hallways of the dorms with Zwei.

"I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll."

"No, she isn't." At those words, Yang stopped in her tracks with a worried expression on her face. "Yang, I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself as we were just telling Eclipse."

Hearing the last part, Eclipse made a sort of irritated noise but did nothing more. Yang closed her eyes and curled her fist into a ball.

"Right."

"This can't be happening." Weiss paused. "Penny..."

"I'm headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!"

"The White Fang is here!?" Blake asked, alarmed. Through her Scroll, Blake heard the sounds of Grimm growling, and her expression grew ever more worried. "Yang!"

"Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful!"

"She's one to talk, she charges head first into anything if it pisses her off enough." Eclipse grunted. She wasn't sure if she was getting better or not.

"Blake, what are we going to do?" Weiss asked. "Ruby and Yang are up at the school and Eclipse can barely stand."

"We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job." Blake replied pensively.

She used her Scroll to call upon her rocket locker, which landed behind her and opened up to reveal Gambol Shroud. Weiss gave one last look at Blake before nodding in agreement. She pulled out her Scroll and seconds later her locker landed and opened to reveal Myrtenaster.

"What should we do with Eclipse? She can't exactly fight in this state." Weiss said as she grabbed her rapier.

"Hell I can." Eclipse said stubbornly. She pushed off Blake and wobbled for a second before standing firmly on her own. She gestured to her belt. "I may not have my Scroll but I never leave without a weapon."

"You're going to get yourself hurt worse." Blake told her.

"Are you kidding? There are Grimm flooding Beacon and the city. I can't just stand by and let that happen! Besides, if anyone can help with Grimm, I can."

"Fine. Just promise not to overdo it?" Weiss sighed.

"Promise." Eclipse grinned and with that they made their way to the school.

•••

On the courtyards of Beacon, Weiss, Eclipse, and Blake were nearly caught off-guard by the local Knights also succumbing to the virus and turning towards them, fortunately Blake reacted quickly.

"Look out!"

Blake managed to push the other two aside in order to dodge incoming fire, but the Knights surrounded them, forcing the Schnee and the Faunus to draw their weapons. Eclipse had landed on her side and almost cried out in pain, if her rib hadn't been broken before it definitely was now but she had never been one to give in to a bit of pain.