Breach

Team RWBEY was surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashed a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby planted on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang propelled herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with Ember Celica on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores sent her crashing to the ground. Blake slashed a Beowulf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm. Weiss slashed three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade. Yang, back on the ground, sent several cars flying towards the Grimm. As Ruby finished slashing at a Grimm, she noticed the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also saw Nora flying on Magnhild toward the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast.

"Nora Smash!" She yelled.

"Good to see you Valentine." Eclipse ran back over to the group, a King Tajitiu dead behind her.

Jaune, Ren and Pyrra soon followed.

"Let's move!"

As Jaune sighed, the others charged in.

"Smack!" She batted a Creep away while Ren struck two more. He moved on to slash at a Beowolf.

"Okay, who's first?" Jaune turned around to notice a giant Ursa standing behind him.

Pyrrha was fighting several Grimm nearby. Impaling a Beowolf, and then a Creep before seeing the Ursa advance on Jaune. Behind him Weiss and Blake were fighting more Grimm.

"Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh?" Jaune looked nervously at the Ursa. "Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before..."

With a mighty scream, Jaune slashed the Ursa several times before it fell. Pyrrha smiled, as she noticed his improvement. A few feet from the fallen Ursa, Sun and Neptune arrived, flashing their badges.

"Nobody move!" Sun yelled. "Junior detectives!"

"We have badges so you know it's official!" Neptune exclaimed.

A fleet came from the Atlesian Military, consisting of dropships deploying Atlesian-Knight 200s units and the flagship of James Ironwood. Sun and Neptune reacted in awe of the fleet as Sun dropped his badge to the floor.

As Team RWBEY looked up in the sky, an Ursa took the opportunity to attack Ruby from behind. However, it was gunned down by a dropship's machine gun. As the robotic Knights deployed, they started gunning down the Grimm. Two of the Knights were stampeded on by a Boarbatusk, but a separate group of three Knights fired on an Ursa and another Ursa had fallen from a Knight's punch.

Ten minutes later Team CFVY and the Atliesian Military had cleared out the Grimm and Glynda had shown up. As soon as she saw the professor, Eclipse ducked behind Yang.

"Why are you-?"

"I may or may not have pissed her off the other day and everytime I see her she looks like she's gonna kill me?" Eclipse whispered hastily.

Weiss and Blake looked at her unimpressed before Weiss began dragging her by the collar of her jacket, Blake following close behind.

"You need to stop angering people for no reason."

"It wasn't on purpose this time!"

•••

Afterwards, Team RWBEY, Cerberus, and Zwei were sitting on the edge of Beacon's landing platform, overlooking the City of Vale from across the lake.

"Well, we did it," Yang told them.

"We did it," Blake sighed.

"If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed." Weiss said.

"Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery." Yang deadpanned. "I wouldn't count on it."

"Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, Eclipse almost killed someone, and we still don't even know why they did this, or who that mystery girl was."

Eclipse made a face like a deer in headlights and busied herself petting her dog.

"Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending." Weiss decided to ignore the comment.

"We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars." Blake reminded them. "And I think that's something we could be proud of."

"Yeah! And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them."

Yang lied down on her back. "Yay, teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright, good job... So, what now?"

"I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that covered at this point."

"So then..."

"Uhh... Time for bed?" Ruby suggested.

"Please."

"Absolutely."

"Yes."

"I'm going to sleep forever."

Team RWBEY and their pets then stood up and headed back towards Beacon's main campus.

~Bonus~

Weiss, Blake, and Eclipse sat in a cafe the next day just enjoying each other's company. Blake was reading and drinking tea, Weiss was doing research on the different kingdoms and drinking coffee, and Eclipse was drinking iced coffee and summoning baby Grimm every once in a while.

"Hey Eclipse," Blake called.

"Hm?"

"What did Ruby mean yesterday when she said you almost killed someone?" Eclipse froze before quickly getting over it.

"I dunno. Probably just talking about how we almost killed the people there letting all those Grimm into the city." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"But she said you specificall-" Blake cut herself off when she noticed Eclipse's glare.

"She probably just misspoke Blake." She gave a closed eye smile. "Anyways we should go book shopping later. I need more books and nicknacks."

"Sure." Blake agreed nervously.

Weiss, who had opted to stay out of the conversation, simply nodded and continued what she was doing.

___________________________________

Volume 2 finished and I'm really excited for Volume 3!

Also for all inconsistencies in this book I just wanna say that I'm winging this whole thing. I randomly decided "hey this could be fun" and it is I just have literally no plan for it.