No Brakes

"And just how are we supposed to get down there safely?"

"We jump."

"Oh not this again!" Weiss yelled.

They had been standing next to the entrance for a few minutes before the question was asked and to say the least, Weiss was not satisfied with the answer she got.

"Again?" Yang and Blake questioned however the two opposites just ignored them.

"I am not jumping off another cliff. You don't even know if we can survive that fall!"

"C'mon Princess it'll be fun." Eclipse bent down to Weiss' height as the small girl simply glared at her. "We came for an adventure didn't we?"

"We came for our mission." Weiss said through gritted teeth. "Not to jump into danger whenever you see fit."

As she said this she noticed Eclipse about to jump into the hideout and dragged her back to the group by her ear as the noirette let out a series of "ow's" and the others sweatdropped at the interaction.

"Weiss, we have to get down there somehow." Blake stepped in.

"Yeah, jumping seems to be the only option." Yang followed suit.

"Absolutely not." Weiss crossed her arms stubbornly. "I refuse to do something so reckless, idiotic, an-"

Eclipse cut her off by picking the small girl up, holding her bridal style. "Are we ready to go now?"

"Uh- Eclipse!?"

"Let's go children!" Oobleck shouted. They all nodded except for Weiss who was struggling in Eclipse's arms.

Oobleck jumped down into the hole followed by Yang, then Blake, and finally Eclipse, who Weiss held onto for dear life. Once they all landed they were unfortunately surrounded by White Fang members. Well, unfortunately for most people. Yang and Eclipse looked at each other and smirked.

"Oh no..." Blake and Weiss sighed.

After a while multiple explosion sounds and multiple White Fang members came running around the corner, some firing at the enemy. Weiss, Blake, Yang, Zwei and the coffee addicts ran around the corner, much to Roman's annoyance. Ruby decided to take this moment to try and escape. She jumped on Roman's shoulders, pulled his hat down over his eyes, and then fled towards her friends.

Roman readjusted his hat and glared after Ruby. "Somebody kill her!"

Roman and the White Fang members around him open fire on Ruby, which she dodged and weaved between.

Roman angrily turned to the White Fang member next to him. "Attach this cart and spread the word: We're starting the train."

"But we're not finished!"

Roman pinned the White Fang member up against the wall with his cane. "Do it or you're finished!"

Ruby was fleeing, but screeched to a halt as she realized she was running towards a group of White Fang members. A huge explosion appeared behind the White Fang members, sending them flying and revealing Yang behind them.

"Ruby!" Yang exclaimed as Ruby jumped into her arms.

"Are you okay?" Weiss asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there."

"What?!" Blake handed Ruby her weapon.

"Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!" She told them.

"Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end."

"Get to your places, we are leaving now!" Roman spoke across a speaker system. Almost immediately after he said that the train started moving towards the tunnels.