"I know that but this is still my body"

"that I can touch all over when I want to.. they dont mean any harm, they just wanna touch"

"not tonight...and thats a song"

"ahaha ok, well goodnight. Have wet dreams"

"You'll never know"

"yes I will.. all I'll hear is you moaning my name in your sleep"

"I have silent wet dreams, I wake up soaked but moan in my head"

He stared at me smirking "guess who has to check if your wet in the morning? haha just kidding but any wet dreams I should know about?"

"...goodnight baby" i turned over quickly. NOPE he doesnt need to know. 

Alicia,

Laying in my bed, thinking,cant sleep, worried,scared, maybe over reacting? 

I tossed and turned but couldnt get comfortable. Maybe my mom will let me stay home while she and my dad go to work. That would be better for me when its time to go to the doctor. 

I tossed and turned more ending up laying side ways across my bed, not that comfortable still. Kicking the cover off me fast, I sprung up from my bed and went down the stairs to get a drink of water.. Well I decided to get juice after seeing it in the fridge. After grabbing that I turned to go back to my room but my mom was there leaning again the wall.

"Why arent you sleep?"

"I cant get comfortable, therefore I cant sleep" I stuck the straw in the straw hole.

"Why, whats wrong?"

"I still feel a lilttle sick to the stomach"

"You think juice will help?"

I stuck the straw in my mouth "I don't know, Im thirsty though" 

"try to go to sleep"

"Can I just not go to school? its already late"

"We'll see how you feel in the morning"

"I'll feel terrible"

"If you're not coughing, you dont look sick or dont have a fever you can go"

"I'll just fall asleep in class than" I sat the juice down "thats not settling right with my stomach"

"whats wrong with your stomach?"

"nothing.. im ok. good night" i ran up to my bathroom just to be on the safe side. I dont wanna struggle to clean anything up.

I calmed down and kept my self from vomiting.. cant even drink juice. It may not have been the fact im pregnant though, my stomach just may not like that juice. 

I walked back out to my bed and just looked at it, this might sound weird but it brings back memories cause this is where i got pregnant. We were in my bed when it all began that day. Anyway i wanna sleep now, lets try this again.

I got under my cover and laid on my side, I wish Jaden was here to cuddle me and make me sleep.

~~Even Later That Night, 11:55pm~~

Chres, 

I got my long ass paragraph ready to be sent!