The Kiss-24

Warning: Long chapter ahead :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About two hours later, the crew of two combined finally made it to the island, just before sunset. 

"Ok, everyone, let's go!" Ranboo urged everyone off the boat. 

"Move, move, move, move!" Tommy shouted as he swung from a rope off the ship and onto land. 

"Ok, now George, Dream was asleep so he doesn't know where you met. Please, tell me you remember where you stole his pockets." Sapnap held the man in blue's shoulders. 

"Um..." George honestly didn't know, but then he glanced at Dream in the almost Golden hour. Something about the way he was lit up reminded him that the night they met, he was wearing that same dark green, sleeveless coat. He closed his eyes and it all came back to him. 

Starting at the bottom of Dreams cloak, working his way up to his torso and finally to his last few extras at the top, near his shoulder. George was about done when he glanced up at the blondes face, his heart began to beat rapidly. His stomach filled with butterflies as he examined the well built man. Chiseled jaw, constructed muscles and abs seeping through his light undershirt. His eyelashes fluttered ever so slightly, matching his hair with the slight breeze in the night. 

"Wait!" George opened his eyes. "I know where."

He began to walk over, attempting to follow a path of footsteps in his mind, and picturing where everyone was laying down. Tommy pointed out to Tubbo that the tree they slept under nearby still had their makeshift pillows and blankets scattered about, and went to go lay down in it again. 

"Look, Tubbo! Our beds are the only ones that survived the winds!" He covered himself with a big palm leaf he called a blanket. 

"Yeah! They did! Would you look at that!" Tubbo also laid down. 

"What are you two doing?" Wilbur called out from a bit away where the rest of the group was. 

"Look, Will! Our beds made it!" 

"You, are...children." He rolled his eyes and regained his focus on the task at hand, but not before getting distracted by the spot he laid that night. 

"Oh, I found my spot, too!" 

"Child!" Tommy called from the tree. 

Then Sapnap found his spot, and laid down just for shits and giggles, and it seemed Dream and George had it under control. 

"Hey, Will?"

"Yeah, Sap?" They both had their spots decently close together. 

"Remember when you were explaining your stupid theory about Aztec and sun and whatever else at breakfast?"

"Yea?"

"I think it's actually true."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, look, they actually are sort of getting along. Better than when the sun wasn't in the Golden Hour." 

Wilbur faced to look at the two. "Yeah, I think you're right!" 

"Hey, Dream?"

"Yes, George?"

They both smiled, realizing it was in fact Golden Hour and they could understand each other a little more than before, just like this morning. 

"I think this is where you were laying." George said just above a whisper in Dream's ear. 

The brunette grabbed Clay's hand, and helped lower him down to the ground where he also bent down next to the man now lying down.