A Tunnel-12

Ya'll PLEASE- I'm writing this in Psychology class (again?) and I was listening to music, and then fucking HAYLOFT CAME ON- I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS THAT LOUD- THEY COULD HEAR IT FROM ACROSS THE ROOM- PLEASSEEEE I HATE IT HERE-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had finally finished the tile puzzle, which took about an hour. They were exhausted, tired, injured, and sick of the temple- but they pursued. 

"Alright, this is seems like a good place to stop. I say we rest here for a bit, take care of injuries and stuff, and then we keep going. The sooner it's done, the better." Techno prevailed.

"Techno, sit me down over there, will you?" Tommy whined.

"...Please?" He said, almost confused or annoyed; they couldn't tell.

"Ugh, fine. Pretty please, Technoblade?" The man cringed before letting Tommy down onto the floor. 

"Mkay... moving on from whatever that was, Phil! You have it right?" 

"What- what does he have, Will?"

"Food, Tommy."

"Ooh! Give me, Phil- Give me I'm so hungry!" 

"We all are! That's why were splitting it evenly, so everyone gets there fair share." Phil then walked around handing out food from a leather backpack to the members that were now sitting.

"Thank you, Phil!" Every one said. Those people were Wilbur, Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy but in a whiny voice, and George who thanked for him and Dream who was stuffing his face. Everyone else waved or hummed in an echo. 

"You're welcome," He sighed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating, Wilbur sat with Tommy trying to see what the situation was with his ankle. Techno and Phil also started to inspect, Phil not as much as the other two due to the fact he was watching over the others as well. They were either sitting in a circle talking and eating, napping, or running around chaotically. 

"Clay,"

"Yes, George?"

"I'm tired." They were sitting against one of the temple walls holding each other in an attempt to stay warm. Sure, they just did a bunch of physical things that should've kept them warm for a while, but the temple was freezing. They did have the occasional torch lit, overhead- but that only did so much. 

"Well, if your tired, close your eyes for a bit."

"I could, but I can't."

"Why?" Dream looked up to see the others making noise and just being crazy. "Oh, never mind. They are loud." George nodded. 

"Here, what if we go over there?" The blonde picked up George and started to move away from their room, and into a separate hallway that was still considered part of the room- it was just more quiet and a bit more secluded. 

"Where are you guys going?" Tubbo quizzed. 

"Just over here, George is trying to nap but your all too loud."

"Oh, well you could've just told us to shut up,"

"Or just go over here." And with that, Dream left a slightly puzzled Tubbo, in the room with the others.

"There you go, you can just nap while I keep watch. I'm not too tired anyway," They were back in there snuggling position. 

"Okay..." About thirty seconds later, soft snoring could be heard from Dream's chest, where the brunette lie.