Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Elijah had grabbed the tub of ice cream out of her hands and placed it back into the freezer. She frowned in confusion until he poured a bowl of cereal and filled it with milk. Victoria noticed the milk and blushed in embarrassment, “Oh...milk” She said, sheepishly, “They've been fine. Your siblings are weirdly protective, I know I have you to thank for that. Although, your brother did come around after he proceeded to strangle me against a door.”

Elijah smiled until he had heard the last part, “I'm just happy to see that you're in one piece” He said loud enough for the hybrid to hear in the living room while casting a deadly glare mixed with disappointment to him over his shoulder. He turned back to her with a kind smile, “So, back to the murderous witches” he said as he handed her the cereal, “I have some concerns.”

“They're evil. And, my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux-”

“Which is not comforting. I need her to be safe.” Hayley said as she walked into the room, placing a kiss on Victoria’s head.

Elijah looked at her for a small moment before turning back, “Yes, I think it's time we took care of that little problem.”

Rebekah reentered the kitchen, dragging a body, “I am all for it. As soon as they're unlinked, we get to leave this crap town. Who do we have to kill?”

Elijah looked to be in thought. “Probably no one.”

The three girls looked at each other before looking at him questioningly. Elijah sighed, “Alright, potentially everyone.” He turned to leave.

” He turned to leave

Later, Victoria was in her room, on her phone looking at a bunch of baby items, determining which ones to show Nik when he came home. She suddenly felt something sharp pierce her neck. She shrieked in pain as she grasped her neck. When she pulled her hand away, she noticed blood on her fingers.

Rebekah and Hayley heard her shout, prompting them to run into her room. “What the hell was that?” Rebekah asked.

“Hell if I know, it felt like I was being stabbed.” Victoria said, looking between the girls and her hand.

The girls stare at each other, getting a dawning realization that Victoria was most likely in danger.