Her Silenced Voice *ch. 8*

Start from the beginning

The neckline came around one shoulder and below the other, having a smooth over the shoulder look. A gold band went around my biceps elegantly.

Gold twine wrapped around the abdomen, giving the stereotyped Greek feel to it. The cloth scrunched up one hip and cascaded over the other, a split in the dress going up my left leg.

the fabric somehow got lighter as it went downwards, I don't know how you could make white a paler shade than it already was but, it was like I was practically dressed in sea foam.

I could sashay freely at will around the room. The accenting color was gold as it lined the hem and woven throughout the folds in my dress.

It felt smooth as it clung to every one of the right places. My shoes were golden strappy sandals, a matching gold ribbon laced through my own gold locks of hair.

"You look really nice," I turned around from my aimless walking to see Kyoya. Smiling, I said, "It looks great doesn't it? You have very good taste, my friend,"

He looked as if he wanted to say something but held it back. I felt my smile play on my lips, "I'll be leaving first, Kyoya," I said before turning around.

"Your surprisingly happy," Suoh said, bouncing over to me, where I sat waiting for start of customers to come.

I ducked my head, "Suoh...." I said, surprised he bothered to come my way. "Why does my rival choose to call me by my last name?" He asked.

I looked back at my entwined fingers, bracelet clad in gold clinked against each other.

"Is it a crime?" I asked. He shook his head and sat across from me, "You look really nice in that," I smiled brighter, "Thanks, who are you suppose to be?"

Judging from the looks of the thunderbolts tucked behind his ears, he was Zeus, but I seemed to have made him happy by asking.

"Haha! I know who you are but you don't know who I am!" Suoh said. I giggled and said, "Oh you do?"

I was almost sure Suoh was behind choosing my character. Would there be a reason for him to not know?

"Yes, my dear Aphrodite, I am Zeus, king of all gods and goddesses!" He said triumphantly.

I smiled and said, "And where would your queen be?"

Suoh's eyes became wide with tears as he said, "My daughter wouldn't become the queen for me..." I laughed and said, "Oh? Wouldn't it be normal?"

Looking at me, he said, "What?"

"Maybe your daughter didn't want to play the role as Zeus's wife," I explained. He nodded and wiped away tears of sadness.

"You're right!" His happiness suddenly rejuvenated.

With my arms crossed in front of me on the table, I leaned foreword a little bit and said, "Its only about the type of love, Suoh. This is advice from the love goddess and your rival, Evelyn Oshiro,"

He puffed his cheeks again, realizing he, in fact hadn't won after all. I giggled and girls and guys started to pour in.

"Zeus, you should return to your rightful place in Olympus and flirt with mortals before Hera can show up," I said, winking at him before I got up to mingle with my customers.

I watched as the faux fog spread around the ground separated at my movement. Somewhere in the room, something was generating fog to make it look like we were in a cloud. Lights were cut off and torches were lit.

Marble sculptures were strewn around the room decorating the room and fake buildings were built in place to create elegance, besides, what doesn't look good by candlelight?