Chapter 7 (Games Ponies Play)

Welcome back to another chapter everyone!!🤎❤❤

I think this chapter is just gonna be short, but we'll see.😅

Also I've been re-watching Tangled the Series again, I JUST LOVE VARIAN SO MUCH!!

(Image is not mine, just a reference for (Y/N)'s dress.)

Onto the chapter now!!

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

The Mane 6 is about to leave, but they all have to leave their pets alone with Spike to take care of at Golden Oak Library.

All of them start to leave, except for Twilight who looks back at Spike, as she asked with uncertainty.

Twilight Sparkle: You absolutely sure you can do this?

Spike: Of course. Wouldn't have agreed to it if I couldn't. Piece of cake. Speaking of cake, I got a little something I need to attend to.

He takes out a book that shows a picture and recipe of the gem cake he wants. Twilight sees this, and says to him sternly.

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, like keeping an eye on a house full of critters.

Spike was still dreaming about making his cake, but he immediately get a hold of himself.

Spike: Uh, yeah, uh, that was totally what I was talking about. Relax. Go to your welcoming thing in the Crystal Empire. Spike's got it all under control.

He waves Twilight goodbye, and she returns it and he closes the door. As Twilight was about to have some piece of mind, a ruckus from her home is being heard from all of their pets.

As Twilight was about to go back, Rainbow Dash pulled on her tail, gesturing to the train.

Rainbow Dash: Hurry up, Twilight! We can't miss our train!

They run to the station with the others.

Conductor: Tickets.

Applejack: Oh, this is gonna be a real treat. Princess Cadance, and Princess (Y/N) said they'd never seen the Crystal Ponies so excited.

Rainbow Dash: Duh! Of course they're excited. They're up for the Equestria Games. It's only the biggest sporting event in all of Equestria.

Rarity: Didn't Cloudsdale host the Equestria Games one year?

Rainbow Dash: No. Cloudsdale should have hosted the games one year. I'll never forget when we got the bad news.

...

Flashback:

A filly Rainbow Dash was on top of a male Pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail, with a flag of Cloudsdale in her mouth.

Laurette: The Equestria Games go to... The city of Fillydelphia.

Young Rainbow Dash: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

She flies upward, and lands back on the ground sulking.

End of Flashback:

...

Rainbow Dash: These Crystal Ponies lost a thousand years to an evil king's curse. They've had enough bad news. No way we're letting them experience the pain of losing out on these games.

Twilight Sparkle: Exactly. Princess Cadance, and Princess (Y/N) is counting on us to do our part to convince the Games Inspector to choose the Crystal Empire. And we are not gonna let them down. Are we?

𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖟𝖊𝖓 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊  (MLP Sandbar x F! Reader Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara