Chapter 3 ( A Canterlot Wedding- Part 1)

Hello guys I'm back with an update and as you can see from the tittle IT'S WEDDING TIME!! 😁.

And this is the effect WREAK HAVOC!!!

Well enjoy that's it, enjoy the chapter!!

(Image not mine, belongs to the rightful owners)

...

..

.

A few days ago:

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Well this is unexpected to say the least after Heart's Warming Eve a threat has been made against Canterlot. And I am still thinking what this threat could be, Celestia and Luna are taking shifts for lookout. Celestia in the day and Luna for the night, there is also an increase in security by more guards posted and the Captain of the Royal Guards, Shining Armor created a shield around Canterlot for more protection.

Well this all bad news to say the least but I guess the only good thing that I recently heard is that Shining Armor and Princess Cadance are getting married. They announced it earlier to all of us and we're happy to say the least. Celestia said that the Ceremony will happen in 5 days time. And me... well here I am still figuring out what is the threat. I already told Celestia and Cadance what I had in mind for the wedding, and told them that Twilight and her friends can help with the preparations just like they did for my Coronation. 

The next day I'm just currently in my room reading books I got from the library, (O/N) beside me by the window, and suddenly my door opened revealing an irritated Cadance.

(Y/N): Cadance, Is something the matter?

Princess Cadance: What's the matter?! Is that the ponies you recommended for my wedding plans is not here yet!!

(Y/N): I-I'm sorry, but you should know that I'm currently writing to them now in courtesy of Celestia.

Princess Cadance: Well at least that is good to hear, unlike others who can't do their job properly!! I want this wedding to be perfect.

Cadance left my room while closing the doors. And the weird thing is her magic aura is different than the very light cornflower blue that I always see, this time it was green. And she was not in a bad mood yesterday she was just fine. Something's not right here, I know it.

Well her bad behavior continued, and I'm getting more suspicious about it, and I have a feeling this 'Cadance' is connected to the threat against Canterlot. She's not acting the Cadance I know and this has been going for 3 days straight now. I already gave Celestia the list for Twilight and her friends, It's already night time and I'm gonna confront and try to interogate her, cause I have a pretty good idea on what she is. I knocked on her door to her room.

Princess Cadance: Come in.

I entered her room quietly and closed the door behind me.

Princess Cadance: Oh It's you. What is it-

(Y/N): You're not Cadance.

Princess Cadance: Whatever do you mean? I am Princess Mi Amore Cadenza.

(Y/N): You're using you're title way too much and you won't even say my name. That's because you're not Cadance, you're a Changeling.

Princess Cadance: ('How did she know that so quickly?!')

Cadance just looks at me shocked before she just chuckles darkly.

Princess Cadance: How long have you known?