Chapter 6 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 2)

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TO ANOTHER CHAPTER!!❣️❣️

There is only a few days left of school, then I will have more time to write to all of you.💕

And I'm VERY EXCITED to write the future chapters, especially when we get to season 6 to season 9.💕💕❣️❣️

I won't be spoiling anything for my future chapters, you all will just have to find out.(*/ω\*)

(B/G) means Birth Gem

(Image is not mine, belongs to the rightful owners)

Enjoy the chapter everyone!!

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

King Sombra's shadow form seeks to be inside the Empire, not only that but the black mist that is forming around the border of the Empire is coming closer.

Shining Armor: The Empire is under attack.

He goes back to Cadance's side who was caressing (Y/N)'s head softly, as she was laying down on the ground. He helps her stand along with Cadance, as she smiles gratefully towards them. 

Before getting a determined look as she casts her spell once again, the deep blue colored shield forming around the Empire once more. 

King Sombra sees this and tries to get in but he was too late, but not so as his horn was cut off by the young princess's spell, as it falls inside of the Empire, and it dissolves in to the ground. 

Once she was done by her spell, she has a bit of trouble standing without collapsing, but Shining Armor and Cadance were there to help her.

Cadance then decided to help (Y/N) as she also casts her spell to protect the the Empire. Now the Empire is protected by the two princesses at the same time.

Shining Armor: I have to find the Crystal Heart!

Twilight Sparkle: No! You stay here with Cadance and (Y/N). They need you, Shining Armor. I'll retrieve the Heart.

Rainbow Dash: Let's do this!

With that Twilight and Rainbow Dash runs out of the balcony and went inside the castle.

Twilight Sparkle: I've been trying to figure out how I'm meant to pass Celestia's test. Retrieving the Crystal Heart must be it. But there is something else you can do.

Rainbow Dash: Name it.

Twilight Sparkle: You and the rest of our friends have to keep the Fair going. 

Rainbow Dash: What? With that thing moving into the Empire?

Twilight Sparkle: The whole purpose of the Crystal Fair is to lift the spirits of the Crystal Ponies, so they can activate the Crystal Heart.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, and?

Twilight Sparkle: If the Crystal Ponies find out that King Sombra is trying to take over the Empire again, their spirits are gonna be anything but lifted. 

Outside Applejack is guarding the fake Crystal Heart, so that the Crystal Ponies won't be able to see it. She sees a Crystal Pony passing by her, and she covers it with the flag, as she sends her a forced smile. At the same time that's when Twilight and Rainbow Dash got out of the palace.

Twilight Sparkle: .. It won't matter if I find the Crystal Heart. They won't be able to make it work. You have to keep them happy here at the Fair.