Chapter 9 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 1)

I'm BACK!!

And ready to write episode chapters again!!

Credits to @SamanthaTorres690 for her amazing suggestions and ideas for this episodes!!❤❣❣

Thanks to her suggestions, I have a lot of references and ideas for this episode and the Part-2!!❣

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter, everyone!!

(Image is not mine.)

...

..

Third Person P.O.V

Twilight's Princess Summit was over, but the next preparation she's doing is for the Summer Sun Celebration.

She and her friends got back to Canterlot, and (Y/N) decided to join them. She wants to help Twilight with her new princess duties.

Right now Rainbow Dash and (Y/N) is teaching Twilight how to fly with her wings, and she's having a bit of a struggle.

Rainbow Dash: You gotta really flap 'em hard.

Twilight nods, as she really flap her wings hard, literally. She ended up in a tree branch with a nest of eggs in her head.

(Y/N): Uh, maybe not quite that hard.

Twilight tries to fly down, but her wings are not evenly balanced, as she just falls to the ground.

Twilight Sparkle: Whoa! Oof!

Applejack then walks up to her, and helps her stand again.

Applejack: Lookin' good up there, Princess Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Applejack, you know you don't have to call me that.

Rarity: Why do you protest so? You've already given up wearing your crown all the time. The least you can do is embrace your new title.

Twilight Sparkle: If other ponies want to address me that way, I suppose it's fine, but... not my friends. It just doesn't feel right. 

(Y/N): I agree.

Twilight Sparkle: And neither does all this flying business. The Summer Sun Celebration is only two days away, and I'm never gonna be ready to perform my part.

(Y/N) then lands next to her, and puts a reassuring hoof on her shoulder.

(Y/N): Hey, don't worry. You're not gonna go through this alone, that's why I'm here in the first place. Okay?

Twilight nods to her, as Rainbow Dash agrees.

Rainbow Dash: (Y/N)'s right! And not if you spend all your time down here, you won't! Now get up there and show everypony the big finish!

Twilight nods, before opening her wings in determination. She flies smoothly in the air, as her friends and (Y/N) cheer for her.

Twilight Sparkle: Woo-hoo!

Her celebrating stops, as she flies through three clouds. She coughs up some clouds, before falling down.

She screams, as she frantically flaps her wing, and moves her hooves. The Mane 5, Spike, and (Y/N) ducks their heads, as Twilight flew past them.

She screams as she flies through the air in a circle motion two times, before roughly landing on a pile of dirt.

All of them looked to her and see if she was okay, as Pinkie says cheerfully.