Chapter 11 (Twilight and (Y/N) Time)

Who's ready to meet the CMC's??❤❤

I finally had the time to write this chapter!!💚💖

Literally I'm a wrecked, but I got new piercings for my ears so YAY!!💗

Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter, everyone!!

Holy Shit I've been gone for a whole year-

I'M SO SORRY *wheezes*

(Image is not mine).

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

It was another day for the Cutie Mark Crusaders to spend time and have lessons with Princess Twilight at the Golden Oak Library. But what they didn't know is that a certain someone or princess will be staying with them for a few days.

Right now, three filly's are now walking towards the Golden Oak Library excited and determined what they're gonna learn this time. They stopped at the front of Twilight's door, and turned to each other excitedly.

Sweetie Belle: I'm so excited on what were gonna do today!!

Scootaloo: Same here, Sweetie Belle!

Applebloom: Then, what are y'all waiting for? Knock already!

Sweetie Belle then knocked on the red door three times, and they waited. That is until, Twilight opened it and smiled at them.

Twilight Sparkle: Hello again, girls! Come in.

They went inside the Golden Oak Library, as Scootaloo asked.

Scootaloo: What are we gonna be learning this time, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: Before we begin our lessons, we're just gonna be waiting for somepony. She's gonna be staying here for a few days to help me, I'm sure you three are gonna love her.

Sweetie Belle: But, who is it, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: You three will find out soon!

Suddenly, a knock was heard by the door, and Twilight grins excitedly, as the three fillies turned to the door curious as to who is on the other side. Twilight opens the door, and Princess (Y/N) Frost enters with a smile on her face, and a bag on her back, (O/N) beside it.

(Y/N) then sees three fillies gawking at her, as she takes on their appearances. One was a Unicorn with a light gray coat, a curly, grayish mulberry mane and tail with pale light grayish rose streaks, and the young filly also has a pair of a pale light grayish harlequin colored eyes. 

The next filly was an Earth Pony, who has a pale light grayish olive coat color, her mane and tail color a brilliant amaranth, she has a light brilliant crimson colored bow at the crown of her head, and she has a pair of brilliant gamboge colored eyes. 

The last filly was a Pegasus, who has a light brilliant gamboge coat color, she has a moderate cerise colored mane and tail, that is also short trimmed, and she has a pair of grayish purple colored eyes.

The one thing she noticed about the three fillies, is that all of them doesn't have a Cutie Mark.