Chapter 2 (Coronation Day)

Another chapter for all of you, readers... (^///^)

And can I just say- I LOVE THIS FANART, WHOEVER MADE THIS I WANNA THANK THEM. 💖💖💖

This is just a reference, of the readers expression.  

I think that's all I have to say for now, ENJOY THE CHAPTER EVERYONE AND GET READY FOR THE CORONATION OF BEING PRINCESS. 😅

...

..

.

(Time skip, to the day of the Coronation)

Third Person P.O.V

Well (Y/N) didn't expect her coronation would turn out like this. But to say the least it was a mixture of good and bad. Well let's start by how did it turn onto a disaster in the first place.

A few hours ago:

(Y/N) is seen sleeping peacefully on her room, (O/N) at the pole next to her bedside, a knock was heard on her door.

Royal Guard: My lady?

(Y/N) wakes up from the royal guard's knocking, she sits up and yawns quietly before answering. 

(Y/N): Yes?

Royal Guard: Princess Celestia has asked me to wake you up because you're coronation is today, my lady.

 (Y/N): Yes please tell her, I'll be there.

Royal Guard: Of course.

(Y/N) can hear the leaving hoofprints of the royal guard, and she begins to wash her face and brush her mane and tail. After she was done she left her room and begins to walk towards the room where she will be coronated later. As she walked at the castle walls she notice all of the decorations that Pinkie showed her. Once she is at the entrance she can hear Celestia and Luna screaming, presumably arguing. (Y/N) opens the door with her magic and there she sees Celestia and Luna having angry looks with each other while gritting their teeth.

(Y/N): Aunties?

Both Princesses turn to look at (Y/N) who was looking at them with her blank face but they can tell she's nervous. 

Celestia and Luna: Yes?

(Y/N): What's wrong? I heard you two arguing and yelling at each other. 

Princess Celestia: Well sweetie, we wouldn't be arguing and yelling if a certain sister of mine didn't forget to bring you're crown.

Princess Luna: Me?! Oh no, sweetie if it weren't for Celestia I wouldn't have forgot about it.

(Y/N) quickly intervened to prevent more arguing.

(Y/N): Where did you last put it, Auntie Luna?

Princess Luna: At the highest tower of the castle, North corridor.

Luna says calmly, as (Y/N) hums at this.

(Y/N): What about you, Auntie Celestia what did you do to make Auntie Luna forget the crown?

Princess Celestia: I was waiting for Twilight and her friends and I still have to get Luna, Cadance, and me ready for the coronation.

(Y/N): I see then how about you let Auntie Luna get my crown first, and then you and Cadance can have a head-start at getting ready, then after Auntie Luna gets my crown she can just join you and Cadance.

Both Princesses smiles softly towards this, it never ceases to amaze them how she can remain calm and make a plan under pressure.

Celestia and Luna: Okay, I'm sorry sister.