Chapter 10 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 2)

I'm so sorry for a two week delay!!

I'm already busy for the past week because of school, and luckily I didn't pass out when I entered the classroom, and- HOLY HELL this book has 1.7k and Snowfall already has 2.1k reads?!

I was like- "When did this happen?!"

Omg!!! Thank you so much for the ones reading my books, I can't express my gratitude enough!! 💙💙💙

Literally my reaction, when I saw the reads!

I was also drawing some characters!! So let me know if you want to see them!!

Just comment!

Anyways, let's go to the chapter❣❣

(Image is not mine!)

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Nightmare Moon keeps laughing until she stops, and turns angrily to Twilight and (Y/N)'s direction. They back away for a bit, not until, Nightmare Moon shoots a magic beam towards the ceiling.

Twilight (Y/N) managed to fly out of it, they see a pair of familiar white hooves and look up to see Celestia looking at Nightmare Moon, who was walking towards them.

Celestia flies up to the ceiling, and Nightmare Moon tries to strike her, but Celestia dodges it, and revealing the full moon.

Celestia flies back down to the ground, as Twilight and (Y/N) move is front Celestia, as Twilight speaks to Nightmare Moon.

Twilight Sparkle: Luna! Think of how long you were banished to the moon! You'll give us no choice but to send you back there if you don't stop!

Princess Celestia: Luna, I will not fight you! You must lower the moon! It is your duty!

Nightmare Moon: Luna? I am... Nightmare Moon! I have but one royal duty now: to destroy you!

She fires another blast towards Celestia, as she flies away through the hole Nightmare Moon created in the ceiling.

Nightmare: Moon: And where do you think you're going?

She flies after Celestia, as Twilight and (Y/N) looked up at the ceiling and also opens their wings, flies behind the two fighting Alicorns.

Nightmare Moon tries to hit Celestia, but she dodges a couple of times. She even hit a bridge, but the two Alicorns kept fighting, while Twilight and (Y/N) follows closely behind the two of them, while also dodging the falling debris.

Suddenly, Nightmare Moon has shot magic towards Celestia. She screams, as she is falling back to the castle, as Twilight and (Y/N) screamed at the same time.