Chapter 14 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-2)

I'm backkk!!

Hope you all are excited for this!! 

I love the image above!! Like it gives me a powerful and vintage vibe!! (Y/N)'s so pretty!!

(The image is not mine, and so does the images in this chapter!! They all belong to the rightful owners.)

The fourth princess is (Y/N), while the fifth is Twilight. Just to clear it up.

Oh yeahh, you guys remember the seed that (Y/N) planted?? If you don't go to Chapter 10 (Princess Twilight Sparkle Part-2). It kinda plays an important part in here, and more so in Season 8 and 9  *wink wink*.

Let's move on to the chapter, Enjoy!!

(F/C) means Favorite Color.

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

At the royal palace of Canterlot, five of the Alicorn princesses are talking about what to do to keep their magic safe from Tirek.

Princess Luna: Tirek is set on possessing Alicorn magic. When he comes for us, we cannot have what he is looking for.

Twilight Sparkle: Me and (Y/N) are more than willing to do our part and give up our magic.

Twilight said determinedly, but (Y/N) knew that wasn't what Luna was applying.

Princess Luna: You misunderstand. Our magic cannot just disappear into thin air. Someponies must keep them safe.

Cadance then walked towards Twilight and (Y/N).

Princess Cadance: Those someponies are you, Twilight and (Y/N).

Twilight Sparkle: Why me?

She asks fearfully, but Celestia responds.

Princess Celestia: We do not believe that Tirek is aware that a fourth and fifth Alicorn princess exists in Equestria. If we transfer our magic to both of you, Tirek will not know where it has gone. Additionally, Tirek has never heard of your existence yet, (Y/N).

Princess Cadance: Do you two understand what we're asking of you?

(Y/N) hesitantly nodded, while Twilight verbally responded.

Twilight Sparkle: Yes. It's just... I'm only now learning how to control my own Alicorn magic. To take on even more–

Cadance then gently grabs Twilight's hoof along with (Y/N)'s.

Princess Cadance: Twilight, you represent the element of magic. And, (Y/N) there is no other pony that I know who has the capabilities and magic who are as amazing and graceful as yours. If there is anypony who can do this, it's the two of you.

Celestia and Luna nodded, while Twilight rubs her chin in thought.

Twilight Sparkle: Taking on this task will be one of the most difficult things I'll ever do, but with the help of my friends–

She says determinedly, before Celestia stops her.

Princess Celestia: I'm sorry, Princess Twilight, but you must keep your new abilities a secret. The same goes for you Princess (Y/N). I fear that your friends being aware of your new power could put them at great risk. Do the both of you still think you can take on this responsibility?