Prologue

Okay here is the prologue, hope you enjoy :)

Third Person P.O.V (10 years ago)

At the beautiful fjord of the sea stood a castle, it is then seen showing a room with two ponies inside.

King (F/N) Frost and Queen (M/N) Frost.

A baby foal is then seen in the mother's arms with platinum blonde mane and tail, and blue white coat.

The foal is then seen opening her eyes to show her striking ice blue eyes.

The foal let out a cute giggle for seeing her mother and father for the first time.

(M/N) caressed her child's cheek softly and let out a smile for giving birth to her first child.

(F/N) let's out a fond chuckle from the cuteness of his daughter.

5 years later (5 years old)

A young filly is then seen walking around the castle walls because of nothing to do, but what she did not know is that she will get her cutie mark this very day marking her destiny.

Young (Y/N) is then seen walking to a large room filled with frost and snow.

(Y/N) let's out gasp at the beautiful room of snow and frost.

Her hoof touched the frosted floor and it seems to expand and create a snowflake design underneath her touch.

She let's out a gasp but quickly forming an idea in her head to get rid of the ice but not throwing it away.

She uses her magic to gain better control and it is working perfectly, all the frost and snow in the walls, ceilings, and floors are coming off.

She uses her magic to create a giant snowflake above her and simply making it go away.

(Y/N) smiles in accomplishment, before she was surrounded by a bright light with some blue light.

And in a flash, she got her cutie mark, it is a snowflake with four different symbols, with a white 4 pointed star in the middle.