Chapter 13 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-1)

Here it is, my dear readers!!

I'm so excited to this, this episodes are one of my favorites.

And, the reader has quite the role here. But, enjoy the chapter everyone.

The image is amazing BTW.

Images used in this are not mine, they all belong to the rightful owners.

(Image is not mine)

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Night time has finally drowned the Crystal Empire as everypony in the Kingdom is getting some sleep. All the streets are comfortably silent with the moon as a source of light. At the royal castle, in the west corridor, set an Alicorn's room. 

The door to her room was closed, and it can be seen that it had been painted. Different designs of petals and snowflakes can be seen. What's in intriguing was her window, it was in a triangular shape, with diamond criss cross panels. In her frosted covered bed, (Y/N) can be seen sleeping peacefully at her side facing the window.

 In her frosted covered bed, (Y/N) can be seen sleeping peacefully at her side facing the window

(Image is not mine)

Her mane was in a braid, as she took of the bun from earlier. She was breathing peacefully, as she was having a dream and snuggled closer to her blanket.

In the dream, she was at the Castle of the Two Sisters. She looked around and she realized that she's in the library. She heard voices coming from the throne room, as she starts to walk towards it. 

As she got to the throne room, she sees three ponies that are familiar to her. Celestia, Luna, and her mother, (M/N) were there talking about a particular issue.

Princess Celestia: It won't be long when Tirek comes back, and try to take Equestrian Magic.

Celestia paces down the room, as Luna responded calmly.

Princess Luna: Tirek is sent to Tartarus for his crimes, and (M/N) gave him a lesson.

(M/N): True, Scorpan already tried his best to convince his brother, but he refused. We're fortunate though, Scorpan is already trustworthy for him to tell us Tirek's intentions.

Princess Celestia: But you have to be careful, my friend. After what you did, Tirek will certainly no doubt go after you, and your soon to be child.  

She points to (M/N)'s stomach womb, as she pats it gently.

Princess Luna: Celestia has a point, I can't even imagine if Tirek will get his hands on your soon to be child, and your magic. Among the three of us, you have the most magic, as you also carry their magical essences.