Chapter 5 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 1)

HELLO EVERYONE TO ANOTHER CHAPTER, THE CRYSTAL EMPIREE!!💖💖

ANYWAYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY.💔

BUT I'M NEVER GONNA STOP WRITING FOR ALL OF YOU!!

Anyways enough of that, onward to the chapter.

(Image is not mine, belongs to the rightful owners.)

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

It was a nice day at Canterlot, and Princess Celestia can be seen signing some papers, that is until a royal guard opens the door and rushes inside.

Royal Guard: News from Northern Equestria! Uh... Your Highness.

The royal guard bows in front of Celestia, and she gestures the pony with the papers to go.

Princess Celestia: Yes?

The royal guard takes off his helmet as he informs the princess.

Royal Guard: I am simply to tell you that it has returned.

Celestia gasps at this and turns to her three guards present in the room.

Princess Celestia: Find Princess (Y/N), Princess Cadance, and Shining Armor.

The royal guard nods at the princess's order.

Royal Guard: Yes, Your Highness.

The three royal guards now leaving the throne room, and Celestia takes out a quill and scroll.

Princess Celestia:  

"My Dearest, Twilight

You must come to Canterlot at once."

...

At the Canterlot throne room Princess Celestia and Princess Luna was looking between the stain glass window of Princess (Y/N) when she was officially crowned, and the stain glass window of the spark Cadance and Shining Armor did on their wedding day.

Princess Luna: Are you sure you don't want me to go as well?

Princess Celestia: Yes. Princess (Y/N), Princess Cadance, and Shining Armor are already there. The others will be joining them soon.

Princess Luna: The Empire's magic is powerful, it cannot fall again, my sister.

Princess Celestia: She will succeed at her task. And as (Y/N) told us, we'll know that she is that much closer to being ready.

???: Ahem.

They look to see Twilight with a nervous smile at the entrance, with her bag full of parchment, quills, and books.

Princess Celestia: Trust me, little sister.

Luna walks away from Celestia to give them a bit of privacy.

Twilight Sparkle: You wanted to see me? To give me a test?

Luna walks past Twilight as she leaves the throne room.