Chapter 12 (Equestria Games)

Next chapter coming up!!

I will maybe cut some scenes that aren't too important, so that it won't be too long, and I can proceed smoothly to the next chapter.

Hope you guys understand. And, pleasee the pic is ADORABLE!!

(N/N) means nickname.

The images is not mine!!

Enjoy!!

...

..

.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's officially the day where many champions are waiting to claim their victory. The day of The Equestria Games. Peeking out of my window to see many Crystal Ponies nd champions already getting for the event.

As for the Princesses they were here early along with Twilight cause us Princesses are honored as guests to watch this tournament. Here in the Crystal Empire everyone of us is busy. Shining Armor is training both the Crystal Empire champions, as well as the Royal Guards.

Spike and the Ponyville champions must already on their way, as I get ready myself. After I fixed my mane and tail, a royal guard was waiting outside of my chamber.

Royal Guard: Princess (Y/N) The Magnificent, I've come here to formally escort you by order of Princess Cadance.

I was a bit confused, never in my life heard that "Magnificent" title anywhere. Though confused, I let the royal guard accompany me to Cadance and Twilight.

Cadance was the first one to see my arrival, as she comes towards me with Twilight following.

Princess Cadance: (Y/N)! Good Morning, hope your ready to see it.

(Y/N): See what?

Twilight then gestures for me to come to the balcony and see what's going on. I was left speechless, as I see a crystal statue of me and Spike holding the Crystal Heart. Spike was on my back, holding the magic relic, while I had a determined look with my wings spread out majestically.

Crytal Pony: Long live Princess (Y/N), The Magnificent!!

Many of the citizens of the Crystal Empire start to chant that, as I turned to Cadance who was giggling at my reaction.

Twilight Sparkle: Because when you and Spike delivered the Crystal Heart to Cadance, the citizens of the Crystal Emipre look to you both as heroes!

Princess Cadance: The Crystal Ponies are the one's who gave you the title, and it kinda fits.

I found myself stuttering in my own words, as we went down the castle to wait for Spike's arrival.

(Y/N): I'm honored. R-Really, I am, this is a lot to take in this morning.

Twilight and Cadance giggled, as we wait for Spike to come. And, he's definitely in for a treat.

...

Third Person P.O.V

Two royal guards proceed to drop Spike gently, but he fell face first in accident. He looks up to see Twilight, Cadance, and (Y/N) in front of him.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike! Are you all right?

Crystal Guard: A thousand pardons, O Great and Honorable Spike the Brave and Glorious.

Spike stands up, as he scratches his head in confusion.

Spike: Huh? Who the what now?

The young princess then proceeds to thank the two crystal guards who brought him here.