Chapter 1 (A Visit to Ponyville)

Woooo okay first chapter here, just a note Twilight is still a unicorn here, this takes place after Discord was turned to stone again, and before the Canterlot Wedding. :)

I hope that Isn't too confusing.

Btw (O/N) means 'Owl Name'

...

Time skip 2 years (age 12)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's been two years since I lived here in Canterlot Castle, and I've heard so much about all the things that happened before and when I got here.

First of Luna was reformed from being turned into Nightmare Moon by six mares using the artifacts called 'The Elements of Harmony'. As I can recall from Celestia and Luna there are six elements; Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and the last one Magic.

Second Celestia's student is actually one who represented the element of Magic, she must be feeling proud of her student. And she also invited her student and her friends to attend the Grand Galloping Gala.

And I'm shocked to hear from her that 'it was the best Grand Galloping Gala ever'. I guess it must've been so boring with all of the high nobles. In fact she even said to me that the Grand Galloping Gala is always awful, and that's why she invited her student and her friends so that they could lighten things up a bit.

And lastly they also turned Discord back to stone prison, after being set free when Celestia and Luna aren't connected to the Elements anymore. It would make a lot of sense, since these six ponies represent the Elements of Harmony so well they can turn Discord back to stone, and they did it successfully so that they can prevent their home from being turned into the 'Chaos Capital of the World'.

I'm twelve years old now and my coronation to being officially crowned as Princess, happens next week.

I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous. The Coronation would take place here in Canterlot, not Arendelle that would only happen if I'm at the age of being crowned as Queen.

Today I would be visiting Ponyville to check the things that is needed for my coronation such as; good weather, the food and treats, the party afterward, the music, and finally the dress, I need to get fitted, by my dressmaker.

Right now I'm on my way to the Canterlot throne room. There I saw Celestia signing some papers. I cleared out my throat and called out to her.

(Y/N): Celestia?

Celestia looks up and sees me giving a small wave to her, she giggles and gesture to me to come forward.

Princess Celestia: Hello, (Y/N) are you ready to go to Ponyville?

(Y/N): Yes, I am.

Princess Celestia: Very well, I already asked some of the royal guards to escort you there. You just need to get to the chariot.

(Y/N): Thank you, Celestia.

Princess Celestia: Be careful, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I will, thank you.

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) sees the chariot and gets on it. It starts to take off and fly, as (Y/N) looks back at the direction of Canterlot Castle and sees her snow owl, (O/N) flying towards her with a scroll on his beek. She holds out her hoof so that (O/N) can land on it.

(Y/N): Hey, buddy what's this?

(Y/N) takes out the scroll from her owl's leg and starts to read it.