❤️Lucifer Catchup💗

Start from the beginning

It gets either really slow and sensual or really quick and passionate

It gets either really slow and sensual or really quick and passionate. He loves you dearly and loves showing it.

Top, Bottom, Switch:
He's a bottom, SURPRISE!! He loves not having to be in control every once in a while. It's almost like a relief to him.

What Sexuality I Think You Have:
You're either really straight or really gay, which one is it? OR you're like a bi icon lol

Songs I Recommend:
Dance With The Devil- Breaking Benjamin(I had to, it's a good song)
Call Me Devil- Friends In Tokyo
Luci- ZAND
Lucifer, My Love- Twin Temple
Demons- Hayley Kiyoko
Inferno- Rain Paris

Favourite Kiss Spots:
He loves kissing you on your earlobe and your jaw. He also loves it when you kiss him on the cheek.

Sugar Daddy/Sugar Mommy:
He's definitely your sugar daddy, honey. You can't say he isn't.

Piggyback Rides:
No, they aren't really his thing unfortunately. As fun as it would be, it's just a no. Sad.

Favourite Body Parts:
THIGHSSSSSSS! He LOVES them thighs and one of his favourite things to do with them is bite them lol.

Contact Names:
Yours: My Angel🥰
His: Apple King❤️

Dates:
He literally takes you to the most fanciest places he can. He loves spoiling you no matter what. It flusters you a bit, but he adores it.

Seeing Your Ex:
He finds a way to kill them again. It doesn't matter if they were good to you or not. They're not going near you. Say bye-bye to them☺️

When/How You Died:
You're actually pretty new to hell. You died around 2017-2022. He loves showing you all of the interesting things Hell has to offer. Anyways, you either died because of food poisoning or a car crash.

Secrets You Keep From Them:
You believe in redemption and you kind of want to be redeemed. You don't think he'd approve.

Mental Breakdowns:
He's there 24/7. He refuses to leave you. You mean too much to him and he wouldn't just leave you like that. It doesn't matter if you try pushing him away, he's not going anywhere.

Sitting In Their Lap:
He's a bit startled at first, but he quickly wraps his arms around you. He adores how warm you are and just wants you to stay with him forever.

Singing:
He definitely joins in with you. Your singing is literally music to his ears and it's really fun when you two get to sing together.

They Find Your Diary:
He's extremely curious so he can't help himself. If he finds anything disturbing he'll bring it up to him and confess he got into your diary. If he doesn't find things like that he won't tell you he got into it lol.

When You Close Yourself Off:
He's hurt, but he tries to understand. He tries to let you open back up to him, but after a week he will make you talk and tell him what's going on.

Your Best Friend:
Charlie. She's a totally different person compared to Lucifer and definitely a change of pace. It's a little refreshing.

Do They Dress Up For You:
Nope. This man is always classy and we all know it. He's got a great sense of fashion.

Pickup Lines:
"I haven't had my apple for today, why don't you help me keep the doctor away?" I'm sorry, I can't help it with the apples...

Wearing Each Other's Clothes:
He's extremely proud to see you in his clothes, but the only thing he'll wear of yours is some of your accessories.

Matching Outfits:
Yeah, I couldn't find anything ;-;

Swimsuits They Like On You(male):

First of all, I will admit I couldn't help myself when I saw this XD

First of all, I will admit I couldn't help myself when I saw this XD. Second, he loves the confidence you have when you wear these. It's like you aren't afraid of what people think. He also loves the sights he gets-

Swimsuits They Like On You(female):

I love suits like these, they are just so cute!😖 He thinks you look absolutely adorable

I love suits like these, they are just so cute!😖 He thinks you look absolutely adorable. You definitely remind him of caramel apples-

Watching Horror Movies:
He's pretty chill, but on the inside he's trying to keep himself from screaming. He likes to tease you whenever you get scared as if he's not scared in the slightest when he definitely is.

Holding Hands:

It's typically like this, but slower

It's typically like this, but slower. He's very gentle with you.

Wanting Attention:
He is by far one of the silliest people ever so he doesn't mind going into the extremes. He will do anything to get your attention and it actually doesn't take much. He does like to exaggerate it though lol

When You're Sick:
He's completely chill about it. He's used to helping Charlie or Lilith when they got sick so he knows what he's doing. He's actually really caring and knows just how to make you laugh and feel better.

When They're Sick:
He tells you it's nothing, but he complains the entire time, completely exaggerating everything. He loves that you try to take care of him though.

After working on this one chapter for so long I have decided that I will not be adding Lilith because of how time consuming this was.