Chapter 38 - Arcade

Start from the beginning

"So then Mari went to Texas and met this guy named Dave-" Victoria continued to ramble on. You looked around trying to find Michael till you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist making you jump "Hey love!" Michael nuzzled your neck making you giggle. Victoria rolled her eyes playfully admiring the sight of the two of you. She knew you were lucky to find someone like him. "It's nice to see my favorite couple" Victoria snickered.

The school bell rang "We'll meet up at lunch" you and Victoria hugged each other before parting ways. Michael slings his arm over your shoulder pulling you close to him "Do you mind taking care of Lizzy and Sammy? Me and the boys are meeting up at the arcade. I'll be back by sun down" Michael placed his head on top of mine. I didn't mind taking care of the two by myself either way. I could probably call Victoria and Mari to help.

"Sure, I don't mind" I smiled, kissing his cheek. We stopped in front of my classroom. "I'll see you at lunch" he cupped my face, kissing my forehead. "I love you" he looked at me once more "I love you too" I leaned into his touch and we parted ways.

I looked around finding an empty seat. I sat in the middle of the first row. I set my belongings down and waited for the teacher. "Hey, it's Y/n right?" I turned around seeing a blonde hairded boy. "Um.. yeah" I furrowed my eyebrows "And you're dating the oldest afton?" he leaned in slightly whispering. I backed up a bit "Um yes I am" I cleared my throat. "What do you know about his father?" that question made me tense up bringing back traumatic memories all in a flash.

I felt my heart drop to the ground. "I-I don't know anything" I stammered. He raised a brow "It seems like you do. Spill it. I knew he murder ed the kids" "I don't know anything now beat it" I huffed turning around "Hey! I'm talking to you" he pulled one of the strands of my hair, yanking my head back "What the fuck are you doing" I elbowed him in the nose.

The students turned around gasping.. and to my disappointment.. the teacher had walked in.. "MISS L/N PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!" he shouted. You glared back at the blonde boy before, grabbing your belongings and heading out of the classroom. You sighed walking through the empty hallways.. of course. It was only the first day...

You knocked on the door coming in after hearing a "Come in" from the principal. You walked in sliding your backpack off and sitting on the chair with your arms crossed over your chest. "Another fight miss y/n?" he chuckled grabbing his folder "Not necessarily a fight, more like a he wouldn't stop bothering me so I made him." "And who is this "he" you speak of" he licked the tips of his fingers, turning a page. "Some blonde kid. I didn't get his name" you huffed bitting your lip. "I have many warnings from you. This is very bad for your progress report. You know that right?" he raised a brow.

"I can't help it" you shrugged. "Henry is a good man. I know he wouldn't want you to have such a terrible view for your future college. They look around these areas of your Junior year... I'll let it slide. But I better not expect you here this whole month." a small smile curved on his lips. You sighed in relief "Thank you Mr-" "Call me Jones dear" "Thank you Jones" "Off to class then." You stood up from your seat skipping back to class.

-

You picked up a red tray, grabbing anything that was really appetiting to you. You glanced around the cafeteria, spotting your friend group already sat in the corner of the room. You smiled to yourself and walked over there. "Hey Y/n!" Victoria raised a hand seeing you come closer. Before you could wave back you bump into someone, knocking the food from your tray onto your clothes.