Gu Yan muttered a few words to himself, and then he said:”You do not have to worry too much either. Even though we still have to disguise ourselves as humans temporarily, the entire human world will be in our palm as soon as we can open the door between our worlds. When that time comes, the humans will just be food, free for our picking.”

“Open the door to our worlds?”Zhou Yu revealed a look of surprise. She was just a puny little demon, so how was she qualified to know such a secret? She had only fallen through that crack in space out of accident, and managed to cross over successfully. It could be said that she was completely ignorant about everything that was happening.

If not for how low the chances of success was to pass through the boundaries, and how she had also succeeded to keep her life, she would not have been given this chance to do Gu Yan’s bidding.

Gu Yan did not feel like explaining any more, what he had said previously was only to give Zhou Yu something to dream about, then she will be able to do her work with her mind at rest.

“What is your relationship with Zhong Jian Ye?”Asked Gu Ya n casually.

Hearing about Zhong Jian Ye, a cold and disdainful look emerged in Zho uYu’s eyes. Her true character as a demon was finally revealed at this moment as she sneered:”He is just the sugar daddy for this body.”

“Everyone says that Zhong Jian Yu pampered Zhou Yu A lot, and did a lot of things in order to support her, but nobody knew what kind of life Zhou Yu really lived. Zhou Yu had caught Zhong Jian Ye’s attention when she was still in university because of her beauty. She was not willing to submit to him, so she had been forced by Zhong Jian Ye to the point where all her family members had their lives ruined, there was nothing she could do but become Zhong Jian Ye’s prisoner. But after submitting to him, she still did not live a good life. Besides this face of her, there was nothing else Zhong Jian Ye liked about her. And because she was so good-looking, she managed to get famous in the entertainment industry relatively easily. But even so, Zhong Jian Ye still kept her as his own possession. Being by Zhong Jian Ye’s side for so many years, she had been living as even less than a pet……Even when she had gotten pregnant, she had not dared to tell Zhong Jian Ye. But unexpectedly, she had still been found out by his wife, and some men were hired to beat her. Not long after her miscarriage, she died of depression.”

“Zhong Jian Ye is both old and ugly, and not only was he married, he even had a son who was older than Zhong Yu. Even so, it did not stop him from being a promiscuous man who seeked the companion of many other women. Men are all trash, they all deserve to die!”Speaking up to this point,m even Zhou Yu’s voice had turned bitter and resentful as a pool of hatred spread out in her eyes.

Gu Yan looked into Zhou Yu’s eyes and scoffed,”What, are you feeling sympathetic towards this human?”

Zhou Yu was shocked, and laughed nervously,”No, how could that be possible?”

“You seem very emotional.”Gu Yan’s voice was indifferent, but his eyes were cold.

Zhou Yu’s forehead started to pour with cold sweat.

“I don’t care what you think, neither do I care what you do, all that matters now is that Zhong Jian Ye still has some use left in him so you better not go too overboard in playing with him.”Gu Yan shot her a glance.

“Don’t worry, my lord, I understand.”Replied Zhou Yu respectfully.

Gu Yan hummed in acknowledgement,”You’ve done a good job thus far, keep him tightly in your grip, and with the help of his company, find me an area rich with demonic energy, and as far as you can, purchase them.”

“Yes.”Zhou Yu responded.

“Alright, you can go. Be careful in the future if you need to contact me, don’t let anyone find out our relationship. If you ever come in contact with a human cultivator, stay away from them.”After he was done speaking, Gu Yan walked past Zhou Yu to leave. But just when he was about to go, he stopped and turned to say:”If you see any other demonic beings, leave them alive if they’re useful, if not, kill them.”