There's a cheer coming from the party and someone yells body shots, Carly and I giggle as Blake drapes an arm around us, "So ladies? Body shots?" we nod, and I silently pray that I'm not caught doing this, Carly goes first, stripping off her shirt before lying down on the table Blake balances a shot on her belly button then trails some salt on her and pops a lime in her mouth, "Alright ladies and gentlemen! Let's hear it for the sexiest girl here, Jackie!" I giggle pulling at my skirt then bending over to take the shot, licking my way up her stomach then my mouth comes over hers as I take the lime, she sits up giggling, and I turn around making a show of bowing as she puts on her top, "My turn!" 

I smile throwing back a shot before lying down, I hike my shirt up and Blake's eyes welcome the newly exposed skin, he balances the shot cup in my belly button before trailing a wet finger across my abdomen, "To make the salt stick." I try not to squirm as he pours the salt, he pops a lime in his mouth before pushing it into mine with his tongue, and I giggle pushing his shoulders, I feel Carly's tongue trace my skin before her mouth comes down on mine, she pulls back beaming, "Yeah!" I giggle standing up, using a cloth someone handed me to wipe myself, "Blake, shot war?" he smiles, "Hell yeah chica." someone lines up twenty shots, I don't know who because the room was already spinning, maybe I should slow down, "You know the rules, the first person to finish their ten wins and gets to request anything." I'm a giggling mess when he says, "Carly start us off?" 

She nods, counting down, "3! 2! 1! Shots!" I down my shots with two hands, some spill over my lips, and when I down the last shot I gather them with my thumb before slipping it into my mouth, he watches my every move with a smile, "I won." he whispers in my ear, I giggle, I'm tipsy at this point, and with my raging high? I can't be alone, I need to find my friends, "What do you want?" he taps his chin, making a show of thinking about it but I know what he's going to say, "A kiss from the elusive Jackie." I giggle pushing at his chest, "I have a boyfriend, dumbass." he frowns before shrugging, "Alright, a cheek kiss, I promise no funny business." I nod and grab his shoulder to steady myself, he turns to the side and I place a kiss on his cheeks, he pulls away smiling, "I'll never wash that cheek." I giggle pushing hair out of my face, "Ew that's disgusting." he laughs, "Whatever you say, girl."  

I wander away from him and towards the beer pong table, Bailey squeals when she sees me, hugging me to her side, "Hey girl, oh fuck you smell so nice." I scrunch my nose picking up her can and taking a swig, "Thanks dollface." I take another swig and set the cup down before placing a kiss on her lips, "Alright bye! I have to go find Liv!" she nods wobbling a little when I let her go, I giggle my way up the stairs heading towards the fridge.

I rummage the fridge and walk away with a bottle of flavored alcohol in my hand, I take a sip as I hear my name being yelled over the music, "Jack!" I beam running to her, "Liv!" we fall to the floor giggling, "Jesus Jackie, where were you?" I frown at the figure standing over us, "Huh?" the figure squats, "You disappeared for two hours." I look up at blue eyes, "Damon! Baby!" he sighs and beckons Logan over, "Get Max here so I know what the fuck she's on." Logan nods leaving, "Alright get up." I pout at his tone.

His hand wraps around my arm and he yanks me up, I gulp down the alcohol that didn't spill on the floor and toss the bottle to the side, he leans me on the wall and helps Olivia up just as Logan returns with Max, "Hey what's up man?" Max calls, he glances at me, "What is she on?" he chuckles as Damon stares him down, "No hard drugs I promise, just weed." Logan nods, "You good J?" I leap into Max's arms and he laughs, "I'm just peachy honey buns." 

Logan chuckles, "They are the fucking best when drunk." Olivia leans on Max, "You got molly?" Damon glares at her, "Jesus Liv, no drugs. Max if you'd please." he nods handing me off to them but not before pressing a kiss to my cheek promising to call me soon, with a small wave he leaves.