Three girls and a monster

Zacznij od początku

(Close-up of the hotline as it begins buzzing, then pull back to reveal the kindergarten classroom. Bubbles and Blossom are sitting at a table in the foreground, drawing. The left side of the table is o.c. (Y/N) on the right side drawing a ninja.)

Blossom: Buttercup! Hotline!

(Quick pan to the left side; now we see Buttercup and Bubbles. The former is also drawing.)

Buttercup: I'm not getting it. You get it.

(Shift back and forth between the two girls with each successive line. Bubbles' eyes follow.)

Blossom: I'm busy drawing up new tactical maneuvers.

Buttercup: Well, I'm busy drawing the carnage from my last battle.

Blossom: Nobody cares to see your gore. Now answer it!

Buttercup: Well, your plans stink. You answer it!

(Close-up of Bubbles, who now begins turning her head to follow the argument as if watching a tennis match.)

(Y/N): This happens everyday.

Blossom: (from o.c.) You're just a big bully!

Buttercup: (from o.c.) And you're Little Miss Bossy Boots!

Blossom: (from o.c.) Oh, yeah?

Buttercup: (from o.c.): Yeah!

Blossom: (from o.c.) Oh, yeah?

Buttercup: (from o.c.) Yeah!

(At the end of this exchange, Bubbles flies out of her seat and over to the hotline to answer it. Camera shift: now she is in the foreground and her sisters are at the back.)

Blossom: Oh, yeah?

Buttercup: Yeah!

Bubbles: Hello, Powerpuff Girls hotline.

(Through the phone we hear a loud roar, and Bubbles has to hold the receiver at arm's length. Close-up of Blossom, her face brightening.)

Blossom: Ah! Opportunity to put my plans into action! (She takes off. Cut to Buttercup.)

Buttercup: No way! It's booty-kicking time! (She takes off as well.)

(Cut back to Bubbles, still holding the receiver and looking up o.c. after her departing sisters. She drops her head sadly, hangs up, and takes off after them; a quick flash of the school exterior as she leaves. Cut to Blossom and Buttercup in flight; Bubbles catches up to them after a moment. Suddenly she stops short, and the other two do likewise. She shrieks.)

Bubbles: Birds!

Blossom: What?

(They are momentarily engulfed by a large flock of screeching birds and cry out themselves. Bubbles looks after them as they fly away, while Blossom and Buttercup are still ducking and covering.)

Blossom: Everyone okay?

Bubbles: They're scared!

Buttercup: They're scared of the monster. Well, I'm not scared of any monster. Are you? (Bubbles shakes her head.)

Blossom: Well, then, come on! Let's go!

(Cut to a "driver's seat" view of the road unwinding toward the camera; after a moment, the girls pull into view and zoom ahead. Next, they are seen from above, surveying the scene as they approach. From the ground, we see a section of highway at rush hour and hear car horns honking. The camera turns up to an electronic message sign that reads "MONSTER ATTACK," and changes to "EXPECT DELAYS" as the girls fly over it. They continue across Townsville, passing a group of helicopters hovering around a burning building, and they finally land facing the camera—first Blossom, then Buttercup, and finally Bubbles. They look up o.c., and Bubbles shrieks again.)