You'll survive~

Minho hyung😜💗:
Don't you miss me too?

I do x
But you don't see me
complaining 🙊

Minho hyung😜💗:
Meet me at the gym
After this class xx

Effort but okay x
Seen

All the while, Hyunjin and Seungmin watched Jisung as he smiled like a dumbass while typing on his phone.

Hyunjin leaned in. "What could be so interesting about dead people in Pompeii for him to be smiling like that?" he whispered.

Seungmin gave Hyunjin a look. "You're a fucking dumbass"

+. - +. - +. -

Jisung made his way up to the gym after saying he was going to the bathroom to his friends.

No one knew about Minho and him, the rumours of the two had subsided and Jisung wanted it to be that way, he hated the attention he had on him when people thought he was dating Minho.

And now he sort of was. How tables turn...

He walked around the big empty hall, the basketball ball hoops being the only thing making the hall look like a sorts hall or gym.

Jisung wanted to call Minhos name but he feared someone was there watching. So he walked around dumbfounded.

Until he saw Minho appear from behind the door to the changing rooms. Jisung smiled and ran over to him.

They fell into an embrace. Minho kissed the top of Jisung's head as he held him in his arms. "I missed you"

"You saw me this morning" Jisung replied. Minho hummed "That was long ago"

"Five hours really"

"That's too long without you"

Jisung giggled. Minho quickly held onto the younger's hand and brought him into the changing rooms, no one could see them there.

The pair sat down on the wooden bench. Jisung leaned his head onto Minhos shoulder as Minho played with Jisung's hand.

They just sat there in silence, comfortably in each others embrace.

"I don't know If I can survive a whole other three hours without you" Minho sighed. Jisung was genuinely stunned by how attached Minho seemed to be to him. "Really? Or are you being dramatic"

Minho shook his head lightly. "Genuinely... I just want to sit like this for the next three hours, that way I know I'll be spending the rest of day with you"

Jisung giggled. "You're such a flirt" He smiled. Minho chuckled softly. "Only for you"

"Bitch it better be" Jisung looked up at him. Minho smiled and nodded "I only have my eyes on you" He gave the younger a kiss.

Jisung melted into it like he always had. Minho pulled back quicker than Jisung would've liked though.

Jisung held a small pout. He had definitely been gone longer for just going to the bathroom. Minho chuckled "What's with the pout?" He asked.

Jisung pouted even more. "I have to go, I told Hyunjin and Seungmin that I was going to the bathroom"

Minho laughed. "Is that really the only excuse you could say? Not like, I have to make a call ill be back in a few?"

Jisung lightly hit Minhos chest. "I don't need to make excuses like you do" He replied. Minho hummed. "You don't, you innocent child"

"Fuck off"

"No" Minho smiled as he saw Jisung get up. Their hands still held onto one another's.

"I have to go" Jisung swung their hands. Minho got up and pulled Jisung to him catching him in another hug.

Jisung looked up at Minho, their eyes locked. Minho placed a sweet kiss on Jisung's lips, leaving it linger to savour it for a moment before Jisung pulled back.

"Now I really have to go, leave after me.. I don't want people seeing" He smiled softly. Minho nodded "Of course, Ji"

Jisung hugged Minho again before leaving the changing rooms to go back to his friends.

Minho stood there with a stupid smile on his face.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Yall my voice is gone omg-

I was like doing this rehearsal for this concert yesterday night and like belting songs with the music blaring is not so slay on the throat 😃😃😃

Be grand

Anyways how are yall? Any news?? Hope everything is going good and all that jazz haha

Thanks for reading xx