I lost him...

It's been almost 3 days that John is avoiding daisy, daisy tried hard to talk with him but he always excused himself not letting her utter a single word..

To Daisy these, three days felt like ages, every time John ignored her, her heart broken into pieces, she cried every time John behaved like she doesn't matter to him..

Ana, saw miserable state of her best friend and decided to confront John about it,

John was sitting in classroom when a notification popped on his cell phone,
It's from ana saying, meet me at xxx cafe after college.

Daisy was staring at John whole time, she was longing to  have a talk with him, her heart is loosing her peace, her mind filled with chaos...

How I am going to make him talk to me? Your silence is killing me John, please don't do this , I am already having hard time to fake my smile on my face I won't be able to control myself from bursting in tears in front of you, please forgive me, her eyes got moist, she blinked multiple times to swept away the liquid trying to ooze out from her eyes..

Time skip to xxx cafe 

John was sitting in front of ana, which is glaring at him like she is going to kill him at any moment...

Will you just stop glaring at me, the brown eyed said getting annoyed by the glares he is getting from the Short girl,

just tell me why you called me here?

The short one sighed heavily, taking a sip  from the hot chocolate, what happened between you and daisy? , you two are behaving weird lately...

You should have asked it to daisy, the other one replied.

She just told me that you two had a fight, but why I am feeling like  the matter is much more  serious than you guys are trying to show..

John got a hint that ana don't have any idea about daisy self harm thing, it's not serious.. John lied...

I can see that,ana said sarcastically, you have been avoiding her from past three days, and she is trying to use every chance to talk with you but your stubborn ass sliding it away skillfully...

We just had little argument ana, and I am mad at her, John said avoiding eye contact with ana.

Ana crossed her hands over her chest, a little argument, she is living like a body without soul , she barely smiled in those three days, didn't you notice her red puffy eyes, her painful expression every time you ignored her, and you are saying me that it's nothing serious...

John know that his acts his ignorance is hurting daisy but he can't just forgive her this much easily,

I swear John, I swear to my life, if you are hurting her without any reason, if you are going to be responsible of her tears, I will kill you for sure...

John sighed, I can't hurt her ana...

Then what are you doing John, you are hurting her, she is becoming the old daisy which she was before meeting you... I beg you don't push her away... She seems strong but she is just a fragile baby John, who lost her mother who crave for love..

John was listening to ana, he finally looked up to meet the burning yet sad gaze of ana,

you think I am Happy to ignore her, you think I didn't noticed her tears her pale face her puffy eyes ana...

Every single time I ignored her, behaved like she doesn't even exist I felt my heart breaking, I felt like dying...
It's hurts right hear, to see her like that he pointed at his heart.