Her demons...

I know, no one loves me
But still I don't want to know either
They love me or not..

I wake up with tears in my eyes,
That people Love to see the Most
But still, I smile for myself, 'cauz I know
I don't have much time to lie myself...

Everyday, I got bruises on my heart
Loving the things I want to love,
Threatened with the past,
I can't mould a pretty lie that I am still okay...

I cried all night alone with the lost things,
I fake smile on my life that, everything gonna be kay..
I am not expecting too much from this wounded present,
Still, I want to live not for others but for myself....

Pain I am feeling now is nothing like a star, which looks pretty for others,
Revealing the story of mine, repeating all the things again..
Really, I dont want to live my life again..

Daisy ran to her house, not caring about the weird stare she is getting all the way, the whole way tears were slipping from her eyes finally she reached home, still sobbing . With trembling hands she opened the door. As soon as she steeped in she burst into tears crying her heart out. I can't, I can't take this anymore, why everyone is mean to me, what I did God to deserve this. I tried, I tried my best not to remember that night but I failed again I failed miserably. I hate my self I hate myself.

She is continuously crying and banging her hands on the floor saying sorry, sorry again and again. Her hands again started to tremble it was getting hard for her to breath, she is breathing heavily. Her head start to spin around. She is having panik attack. She tried to get up only to fall back with loud thud. She hitted her head on corner of table.causing it to scratch and blood started to ooze form it. Seeing blood , memories flashed in her mind she gasped for air. But nothing seems working. She layed back trying to breath. Her head is spinning. Her vision started to get blurry. And she passed out.

Daisy woke up with heavy head ache , her head is hurting she slowly tried to open her eyes only to shut them again. She groaned in pain, after lots of effort she was able to open them. She looked around realising that she is on the floor and passed away due to banging her head on table corner. She slowly lifted her self and made her way to her bedroom. She looked herself in the mirror, her eyes are swollen due to crying, and at the corner of her forehead is covered with dried blood, slowly she touched the wound and hissed as pain enveloped her whole head. Tears started to form in her beautiful eyes. They started oozing as she recalled the incident in the college, she come back to reality when she heard her phone ringing. She quickly went to living room. And there her phone lying on the table she grabbed it, ana is calling her, after composing her self she picked up the call.
What the hell daisy!!, I am calling you from past one hour, why are you not picking up your damn phone. For the fuck sake say something, are you listening me daisy.... Daisy, the short girl shouted from the other side.
Cool down ana, my ears are going to bleed stop shouting, and I didn't picked up your call because I am sleeping in my bedroom and phone was on silent. She lied, she doesn't want to make her friend worry.
Damn it, you even know how scared I was, John called me and told me what happened in college, I am going go kill that fucker... She said with full range.
Daisy laughed, really, are you going to kill him with your tiny hands...
I am not joking daisy, sorry I was not there for you. When you didn't picked up my calls I thought that something bad happened to you... Her voice cracked at the end of the sentence.
Hey hey ana , are you crying ? I am sorry I am really sorry... I didn't mean to make you worry..please stop crying you know na I can't see tears in your eyes, Daisy said feeling guilty.
You better don't do this kind of shit again, next time I am not going to forgive you.
I am sorry I will not do this again, okay relax hmmm my small potato. I will call you later okay bye.
Hmm okay bye saying that ana ended the call letting out a frustrated sigh, she know something is off but she can't force her bestie to tell her what's wrong..