Friends...

I am sitting on my desk, thinking about someone or I can say about John. I am totally immersing in his charms and beauty, the way he talked so nicely and and with sweet tone, the way he is staring right in my soul ...the way he pouted and whined when I denied to take fees , the way my heart started playing drum when he smiled at me, everything about him seems magical, a small smile crept on my face but it doesn't last long when that shit again bursted in class to spoil my mood.

Bill. He came near me and harshly kicked my chair making my knee scratch on table and I fall on the ground with a loud thud. Everyone started laughing at me. I just stayed there not shifting my gaze from floor, my knee is paining I had tears in my eyes,
'you deserve that you bitch, this is your right place', saying that bill started laughing loudly. The whole class went silent when mister Gilbert entered class, I lifted my self from ground and settled on my desk whimpering from pain I am feeling.
As college ended, I walked out limping I can't walk properly. I am dragging my leg whole way.
In short time John joined me on street, he asked worried, 'daisy what happened to your leg?, why are you limping?.'
I stayed silent. He again asked me. I am okay I said with fake smile, I just hitted my knee on table it will be alright till morning.
But he seemed worried, why he is worrying so much? it's not like that we are friends then why ? I asked myself looking at him. Soon we reached my house. I was about to enter my house when John called me, 'daisy, if you don't mind can we be friends, ' he asked with lots of hesitate. I turned back and stared at him
,' aren't you ashamed to make a friend like me, I am ugly and introverted nerd. Don't you think befriending me will affect your image in college,'asked with a painful face....
' no... Never... Why are you thinking like that daisy, I really want to be your friend, you are really sweet and polite girl, and what others going to think about us, I don't give a damn fuck about that.... He said with a calm face.
I smiled at him and forward my hand, myself daisy nice to meet you John, will you be okay to be my friend,... My heart skipped a beat when 1st time I saw sparkle in her eyes ... I accepted her handshake and a shiver ran down my spine as her soft hands mate mine.
Yes!! I will be honoured to be your friend miss daisy.... I said giving her my most charming smile not thinking about it causing marathon of butterflies in body of that poor girl.
Umm....daisy if you don't mind from tomorrow can we start our study , I mean will you start teaching me math, tomorrow is saturday so we will have lots of time.....,'
oh yes , I will be happy to teach you John. tomorrow at 4 pm at my house she said with a smile and left to her house.
John is totally squealing in pure joy... He was happy he was so much happy that her angel agreed to become her friend, it's been almost 2 years that he is crushing on her, he was total lovesick for that girl.
It's been almost 2 years my angel , that I fall for you at the first site, my heart still beats in the same way , when I 1st saw you laughing with those cute kids...from that day my heart is beating for you, I followed my heart angel , your innocence attract me more towards you and your pure heart is making me fall deep in love with you... I saw everything my angel how you cried.. how you struggle..but it's enough, you suffered so much you deserve all the happiness in the world.

That day on the rooftop, you were crying your heart out. you don't even know how much it hurted me to see you like this, on that day too when you are sobbing like a kid looking at those kids and parents, I know you miss your mom a lot, I feel pang in my heart whenever I saw you crying . I love you my angel I just love you, I will not let you suffer anymore...I promise my angel I will make everything alright.... With that John left from there with happy tears taking a step closer to his love.
John fall for daisy at the 1st site 2years back. It's been 2 years that he is loving her secretly but didn't got the courage to confess her, last year he changed his college to same as daisy college only to see her love, his love for her is unimaginable, pure and selfless.

After lots of courage he talked to daisy this morning, he was on cloud nine when she accepted him as her friend because he knows that she don't talk to anyone beside ana in college, always quite and busy in her studies. He was happy so happy that he is getting close to his love.

After getting fresh , I had my dinner. I am laying on my bed still having tone off homework to complete, having smart brain is sometime just a fortune, from the day I started learning it was quite easy for me to adapt in any environment. I am a fast learner which saves my so much time. Ana skipped her class today, so I was just thinking of calling her when my phone buzzed, message of ana poped on the screen. Without thinking further I called her. In few rings she picked up the call,
' hey dracula, what's up, did you miss me, oh my honey I missed you to... '
It's cringe when she starts talking like that,
'will  you just let me speak , you short potato. Who said I am missing you, today was very peaceful day for me, I said teasingly,
' you little piece of shit, how dare you to insult me like this, you boiled egg, just go to hell... She shouted.
hearing her, I started to laugh like a manic...
'Hey am I like a joke to you!!stop laughing,.. She said with lots of irritation...
Sorry sorry... I am just teasing you, I really missed you. Why the hell you skipped your classes today? , don't tell me you again broke up with your Imaginary boyfriend... I said jokingly.'

Miss day to day daisy , for your kind information, this ass of your friend is single 😒 so it's not what are you thinking... Actually I feeling little sick today soo... I skipped my classes...' Ana said.
' hey ana are you alright, are you feeling well now, it's not serious right... ' I asked Worridly.
No daisy it's not serious..it's just last night I ate too much so I am not feeling well... 'She said laughing awkwardly😅 .
oh god ana you scared me, can't you just eat less, you small pig, thank god , this little potato is not dead yet.... '

'Oh shut up you, fake nerd I know how savage and sarcastic you are, she exclaimed.
' Oh my my holy Jesus!!! I am blessed to have a friend like you. '
stop your drama daisy and tell me how was your day ,she asked excitedly.
I remain silent for a moment and started speaking, it's just like Usual day except... I paused for a moment,
except....except what daisy? she asked as curiosity took over her.
Ana I made a new friend today, she gasped dramatically, ' 😮 what, how, when tell me, miss daisy who even not talked to any one beside her beautiful best friend in this whole damn fucking two years suddenly made a friend, oh my holy Jesus Christ I can now die in peace, she said wiping her imaginary tears.

I just rolled my eyes hearing my over dramatic best friend. 'Jeez , ana calm down and stop your this shit, he himself want to be my friend, ' hearing that ana choked on the air, ' what....  🤯 What did you just said, he... Omo... A boy want to be your friend. When the fuck you are going to tell me miss daisy haan., now skip the shit tell me is he handsome, is he hot or cute... Common how is he tell me.' Ana shouted.
' ana darling breath, breath first, to hear me you need to be alive first...he just want me to help him in his math study and yeah he is handsome and his name is John.' Saying that my cheeks blushed pink I myself don't know what is happening with me.
Don't tell me you are talking about that dark brown eyed John.,
how do you know that he have dark brown eyes, I asked confusing myself. Ana face palmed her self, ' you dumbass, he is one if the most handsome boy in our college and he transferred here last year. ' oh, that's it I said casually.
Yes,that's all of it you duffer. Ana replied with a sass.
We talked for a Moment about John and then she cut the call.
While whole conversation I am blushing like a mad, I don't know why but my heart starts to beat fast whenever I hear John's name. I smiled looking at my phone, it's just 6 pm yeah that old man gave holiday until Tuesday because he have to do some maintainance in cafe....
I don't know why I can't stop thinking about John, his eyes were showing some kind of emotions, his eyes we're sparkling whenever we talked. At some point I feel like he knows me from many years. I felt a different kind of emotions with him that I never experienced before.

Today also, when I said I am ready to be his friend, he squealed happily jumping like a small kid... 
Let's see what going to happen tomorrow, I accepted to teach him but.. I am feeling very nervous.. I mean.. Nervous like really nervous... Omo am I again suffering from another disorder? , constantly feeling nervous is symptom of... Symptom of....what.. 🤔 ahhh! I hate this damn intelligent brain which stop working right in the moment when I need it the most...
Thank god, I am not joining the profession of doctor, otherwise my patients will hospitalize me first, to treat my rusty brain...
I am excited to meet him tomorrow...