mental breakdown...

It's been almost two hours, daisy didn't wakeup. I am getting worried for her. I am continuously walking back and forth thinking about how will she react when she wake up. I sighed heavily and dragged chair near her bed and sat on it.
I softly held her hand Caressed it with my thumb. My eyelids are getting heavy, slowly I rested my head on bed still our hands intertwined, I whispered with a painful voice, get well soon daisy, I can't see you like this my love....
And I closed my eyes.

It's almost 4 in the morning , when I woke up , and looked at daisy she is slowly waking up. I have to be strong, I can't be weak.... She needs me...

Daisy slowly opened her eyes and blinked multiple times to clear her blurry vision. She felt someone is holding her hand, she looked down to see John sitting on the chair holding her hand, his eyes are swollen nose is red he is looking pale and worried....Last night memories flashed in her mind,... She tighten the grip of her hand over John .

Hey daisy are you okay... John asked eagerly...

Daisy just nodded her head.
We stayed in the silence, she is not speaking just staring at ceiling blankly nor showing any type of emotion on her face, it's been almost 15 minutes but she is not showing any sign of emotion or movement.

John was confused , why she is not speaking, doctor said she may scream, cry and do many more things he was in his own thoughts when the voice of daisy bring him back from his thoughts...

John....

Yes, daisy I am here, do you need anything... He asked Worridly.

John I want to take bath... She said in almost inaudible voice.

Okay, wait a minute I will prepare bath tub for you... With that John left to bathroom...

Daisy laying on the bed like a dead body, she is staring blankly... Her mind is numb..
.
Let's go daisy, he picked her in bridal style and put her down near the bath tub,..
Umm.... Daisy I put your clothes there so... If you need any help just call me okay...
Daisy just nodded her head, John left closing the door behind.

Daisy slowly looked at the mirror, there are bandage on her head... Her lips were bruised... There are multiple green purple patches  and scratches on her face... She is just staring at her reflection in the mirror . She touched her bruises on her face, slowly her gaze diverted to the neck area, there are multiple red purple bruises , hickeys tears rolled down her cheeks as she touched her neck...

All the bad memories starting to play in her head, how she begged devid to stop, how she cried, how she begged God to just kill her...how he brutally abused her beated her, how he... Tried to... R.... Her, her whole body started to trembled.