I will not forgive you...

It's been a week that my mind is flooded with the thought of John and the kiss... I am going insane to hear his damn explanation, it's freaking hard to keep patience...

From that day me and John behaved normally, like nothing happened...
But everytime I see him I recall the memories of his lips on me, my heart starts to do flips.. Feeling the rush of butterflies in my whole body, I just can't seem to control my mind and heart around him... I am scared what if he is only playing with my feelings... No.. No... No.. John is not type of boy he will not do anything like that....but what if it's just his hormones messing with his mind...

Why will he like a girl like me?

He have looks wealth manners almost every freaking thing that a girl want, he can get any girl he want.. Why will he like me? He have every reason to reject me dislike me, we are like opposite poles of the magnet, if he is the light then I am like a shadow... We are like moon and sun which can't live in the same sky at the same time... I am afraid to get hurt by the person I love, because the intensity will be much more higher than before...But he said that ... That the kiss mean something to him... But what...
Ahhhhh!!! I am going crazy thinking about him... I hope he will explain everything to me before my hopes get high and I hurt myself... Before I will get heart broken... I don't want to feel pain... I will not be able to Bear it, daisy whispered softly trying to convince herself that everything will be okay...

Time skip to college..

Hey daisy, what's wrong with you? You are behaving weird this days, the short girl exclaimed seeing her best friend spacing out time to time.

It's... It's nothing ana I am alright, it's just that I am thinking about how to adjust my study stuffs.. Daisy lied , not wanting to make worry her friend.

Hmm.. Okay, ana don't want her friend to push around to spill the tea, but of course she respect her privacy...

But always remember daisy that , I am always with you... I will be always there for you whenever you will need me.. I am with you....

Ana's words brought tears to daisy eyes, as she felt the care of her bestie... Her heart got heavy as she felt guilty to lie her friend...

Daisy controlled her tears trying to sound calm, ana I will see you around.. I am sorry but I guess I am already late for my shift, daisy almost ran out off the class not giving chance to reply to her friend..

Ana just sighed heavily seeing her best friend trying to carry her worry, heartaches alone... Her eyes filled with sadness thinking her bestie going through hard time, but this time she didn't even know what is stopping her to share her pain with her...
I hope you are okay daisy... Ana mumbled gazing the disappearing figure of daisy...

At cafe..

I will tell everything to ana but first I have to clear my mind, I know I like him but what about him.. I don't want to get hurt John, hope you have proper explanation for your acts.. A loud voice snapped daisy from her thought.,
She flinched a little, but soon her face turned annoyed seeing that old grumpy owner shouting at the staff ...

Does this man really hates peace? She just rolled her eyes looking at the owner who is right now looking like a half cooked egg, I really think that happiness and peace are my real enemies as they can't seems to patch up with me...

The door bell ringed indicating the entry of customer, immediately daisy composed herself to greet the customer but soon her smile faded away seeing David smirking at her...

Daisy faked a smile before greeting David, good evening Sir.. What would you like to have?

David licked his lips looking at daisy smirking before answering, I would like to have you...