Her silent scream...

You know I have pearls in my eyes, which people really love to see
But, I am hiding them from all
'Cause I know how precious they are for me...

I am holding the thrones, which look flowers for others
I am writing down my pain, which people say how beautiful it is...

They love to see me smiling,
Even though they know, how hard it is for me,
Smiling in front of the liars, which always offers lust to me...

My happiness is just like a rainbow, so much beautiful to see...
But, as clouds gather in there, it fades away slowly...

I just gathered the pieces of my heart..
Which were missing for years
But the fact is that,...
It is easy to break the things instead of joining them...

Mom,... Mom where are you? Mom.... Plz... Where are you, i am sacred mom mom, saying that the little girl start to cry loud, her tears are making her eyes look more innocent and beautiful
, she sobbed calling for her mom and just in a moment the girl get embraced in a warm hug, ' hey sweety why are you crying look mom is here, ' the beautiful lady in her 30s said while holding a little sobbing creature in her hands.
'Sweety didn't you are the one willing to play hide and sick hmm' the little girl tightly hold her mom and sobbed hard, 'I... T... Thought you left me alone.... I was scared that i have to live alone...' Seeing her daughter crying her mother's heart ached, 'sweety look here angel, I am here I am not going to leave you alone I promise, I will be always with you relax, mom will be always there to protect her angel , relax baby....'

The girl sitting in her dark room sobbed loudly, tears were flowing from her eyes nonstop from last 1 hour, as the beautiful memories of her mother flashing in her mind.she is crying missing her mother, ' mom, why you left me alone... Y... you...you said you will be with me always, I am scared mom, mom please save me, I don't wannabe here please take me with you ,you broke your promise mom ,mom I can't take this anymore , please God take me to my mom, no one loves me here..I wish... I wish mom you are here..look your angel is crying come back mom I need you, this house Hunt's me, this walls seems to eat me alive,mom I am scared of dark ,you know that please come back I beg you, I will be a good girl, I will not annoy you I beg you I beg you mom please hold me once more .. it's been years that I feel your warmth mom I love this house but without you it's just suffocating me. I can't breath..I can't mom, I am all alone no one cares about me, no one needs me, no one is here to hold me to tell me that everything will be okay...I am tired of all the shit that happens to me every day, I am tired mom.... I am tired, everyday I try to ease your absence in this house but still I feel it...my soul is struggling to get free from this body, but I am pushing her effort away to live happily... I am sorry, sorry for that night...sorry..saying that the girl slipped into her sleep as her eyelids got heavy due to continuous crying... dried tear marks on her innocent face making her look more fragile...She is sleeping on the cold floor, it's her daily routine, she is missing her mom. every night she cry her heart out thinking about her mother, thinking about the beautiful memories she shared with her mother.... It's been years that her mother passed away...it's been years the little girl lost her smile. it's been years that she struggle to fall asleep without missing her mom. No it's not easy for her,what suddenly happened that the beautiful, bubbly, cheerful girl turned out like this.....
She is been suffering from years, don't know how much she held inside her.... How much secret buried in her beautiful smile...people say pain just don't walk in your life until you are related to it or something need to change in your life...what she did to go through all the pain... She just wanted her mom beside her.... She is craving for her love which she lost in years.
A small figure curled in a ball sleeping on the cold floor, there are dried marks of tears which she cried as she felt the pain she is feeling is unbearable. Even she is sleeping her expression seems like those memories didn't leave her not even in her dreams... She curled more as a cold breeze passed her. Time to time she is mumbling sorry... To whom she is sorry, to her self or to the past which is the cause of her current situation...
World is harsh, it is too harsh for those who don't have anyone beside them. It try to break them with their every single breath with their every single step.
Some are strong to fight back but for some world around them make them weak.
It's not the world who cause the worst damage to us but sometimes our own mind...
It's like having a blessing and curse at the same time...
No one can destroy iron but it's own rust can...