math tutor...

It's almost 3.45 I am waiting for John. Today is Sunday so I don't have much work to do, I already completed my assignment. Now I am just waiting for him, being whole boar.
Exactly at 4 pm door bell rang, I hurriedly get up from couch and went to open the door. And there is standing a smiling John with chocolate in his hands, I forget to breath looking at him.
He waved at me, 'hey daisy will you just let me in', I laughed awkwardly and invited him in my house.
John please take a sit I will be just right back, without waiting for his reply, I rushed to kitchen.
I am watching daisy, she looked nervous, without even listening to my reply she hurridly went to kitchen, I sighed why this girl is like this. She always seems in hurry.
her house is decent and beautiful,with hall ,two bedroom and Kitchen.everything is neatly placed. My eyes were just roaming around the house as some picture caught my attention. A small girl smiling widely holding her mother, she is looking so cute and innocent.
Yes, she is daisy my love. it's her childhood pics, she looking just like her mother, she really inherited those beautiful eyes and long lashes from her mother. I quickly took a pic in my phone of the frame and slipped my phone in my pocket as the sound of footsteps startled me, it's daisy walking slowly holding a Trey in her hand with glass of juice.
I jogged to her and said, please don't be this much formal with me, we are friends you don't have a need to do such formalities. She shook her head and handed me glass of juice, no it's alright she said.
Okay now let's start our study.

It's been 1 and half hour I am helping John to understand some problem of maths but he seems mess, I sighed and said, 'John if you think that math is a problem then it will really become a problem '

It's been 1 and half hour I am helping John to understand some problem of maths but he seems mess, I sighed and said, 'John if you think that math is a problem then it will really become a problem '. He is just looking at me with his innocent face.
Okay let's try this one , and I explained the problem to him. After a minute john whined, ' daisy, why my answer is not matching with this one, He pouted.
I went through his steps, ' look John you did this wrong step, lemme show you how to solve it', saying that I leaned in and started explaining him.
Daisy is explaining the problem to me but I can't focus on it, but who will focus when such angel is sitting in front of you, our faces are quite close. I am just shamelessly staring at her, she is beautiful, she have dark black smooth long hairs, bangs are falling on her eyes making her look more beautiful, her pink lips are attracting me to kiss them, she have bright beautiful skin and slightly chubby cheeks which were making her more beautiful and cute at the same time. Even though frames are covering her eyes but still they are looking mesmerizing, her eyes are shining they hold the beauty of universe in them. Her long lashes increasing the beauty of her breathe taking Beautiful doe eyes. I was completely immersed in her beauty. This girl is going to be my death..
As I am explaining the whole problem to him,' John do you understand it? ,
Hey John are you listening to me, still no response..
I looked up when I didn't get any answer, my eyes locked with him I was sitting close to him.