The cafe shit...

It's almost 5 pm that i exited the college, me and ana bid our good bye and she went to her house as I followed the path of my work place.
Yeah, I work in a cafeteria for my living, it's quite a beautiful cafe with lots of plants and window , which keep the cafe always fresh which is one of the reason that it is almost all time crowded, couples and students love to visit it and it's also the only cafe that they can adjust in their budget. I increased my speed as I saw that I am almost half hour late for my shift. I get into the cafe running whole the path. As I entered in it I faced the person which I least want to see..yeah, the cafe owner, he is really like typical old man total arrogant, rude and full of himself. It's been almost 3 years that I am working here but not once can you believe it not even once he talked sweetly , oh hell.... Not even politely.
'Daisy you are again late, cafe is overflowing with customer and here you are... Walking like a snail,',he shouted. Really like a snail!!! I came all the way running like a moron and here he is calling me snail, can't he see I am still panting like a dog, gosh why all the good people are in my fate, I thought and thanked God sarcastically for always putting so called good people in my life...

I immediately left to my work wearing my apron not wanting to spoil my mood hearing his angry rap, my mood is still soar because of what happened in college canteen, ana didn't know about it that I cried because of that shit bill. I know if she come to know that, she will beat the shit out of that shit. But I don't want that I am already troubling her alot by crying my heart out in front of her.

As I am doing my work I saw my another trouble entering the cafe, I am so fed up with this life... I just can't.... Here also in this cafe I can't live peacefully, I don't talk alot I just greet the customer and serve their order. I got the order of coffee from the table number 9 , so glanced at the table and a wave of chill passed down my spine,... It's David sitting on the table and smirking at me.
I gathered my whole courage and took my steps towards David , I smiled slightly and said sir your coffee, my body trembled as his hand touched mine. I immediately pulled my hand back and went to my work, and washed my hands multiple times before backing to the work.
David is a regular customer, mostly he visit the cafe in the evening as he very well know my shift is from evening. He is kinda weird , he always looks at me like he is going to eat me alive, whenever we have eye contact he licks his lips and wink at me , I always felt nauseous by his such acts , don't know what he see so interesting in me, I am a typical nerd with thick frame covering my eyes. its not like that i am fat... it's just I love baggy clothes and my hair's are always in a messy bun, I don't have much time to look after my looks and I do feel like it's not that much important, once I tried to look better and belive me it was horrible, still because of my quite and introverted nature it's add spice to my nerdy look.... I can't do anything I am like this... I snapped back to reality when someone bumped on me and i was almost going to smash my face on floor before that I felt a pair of hands holding me by my waist, to my horror it is David looking at me while holding my waist with lustful eyes, my eyes goes wider as he slightly squeezed my waist , he leaned forward, as quick as possible I pushed him with slight force as I felt uncomfortable by his behavior, david leaned in and whispered in my ear, ' careful baby girl you are too precious to fall like that, and by the way you really do have small beautiful waist my hands blessed by your precious waist' he moved back smirking,.. I had a big urge to vomit right at that moment but I controlled my self and went back to my my work as possible as I can saying sorry to him. I glance at the door, David left the cafe by giving a lustful wink to me. I sigh thinking about what just happened, I really hate this boy I always got bad vibes from him. It's almost 9 in the night that I completed my shift.
I walked out of the cafe I took the regular route to my home. I was walking by the streets as rarely there are people at night. I felt like some one is following me , I turned around but there is no one I shrugged and again started walking. I was passing by the ice cream parlor , I saw the most beautiful sight a small girl happily dancing around her parents, her mother picked her kissed her chubby cute cheeks .it's beautiful, father is adoring both of them. I had small smile on my face but tears were rolling down my cheeks, I was crying seeing the happy family and my bad fate. Tears were flowing non stop and in a second a small sob escaped my mouth as I again got the flashback of my mom and me eating ice cream at the same spot, I hurriedly wiped my tears and with a heavy heart again started to walk.
From far the unknown figure seeing all this, there were also tears in the pair of eyes," daisy my princess , I am sorry I can't comfort you but I also can't see tears in your eyes baby, I know what are you thinking while looking at them, it's break my heart to see you sobbing and crying like this but I promise my princess my angel....I will make everything alright",Saying that the figure followed her.
It took me almost hour to reach my home , my hand watch is ticking 10 as I reached home. I slide down the keys and opened the door with a little push, it's dark inside..I switched on the light and entered the Hall shutting the door. There is silence wrapping around the house, she sighed thinking about her loneliness, there is no one to greet her..no one to wait for her. it doesn't seems like home, they are just four walls. It is not home anymore without you mom she sighed thinking about her mom , her heart again ached seeing the empty walls and pitch silence, she lifted herself and went to her room taking a good bath daisy layed on the bed. she don't have urge to eat anything, who cares no one, so it doesn't matter either she is skipping her meals or not. Sad smile appeared on her face thinking about her mother's scolding for skipping her meals. She loved her mother the most in the world , she is like a world to her but her world left her and now she is all alone crying and beginning God for her death , so she can meet her mother. She mumbled love you mom and I really miss you as her tiredness took over her and she drifted to sleep still having tears in her eyes and pain in her heart....