please let me go....

It's almost 6 months that John proposed me and we  are in a relationship.
I am feeling like I am the happiest person alive . It feels like my wounds started to heal due to the love of John. I am feeling overjoyed.

This two months are the best months of my life,with John I felt the the emotions which I never felt with anyone. It's like a dream to have a lover like a John. He is supporting me like a true life partner in my decision. I am happy so happy I can't describe it in words.

Today's weather is kinda weird. There are black clouds covering the whole sky, wind is flowing and carring dried leaves with it. It's just 5 in the evening but looking outside it feels like it's almost 7 pm. I am feeling weird today like something bad is going to happen . I shrugged my thoughts and entered the cafe.

I took my apron and started to do my work. One by one customer are entering and paying orders.

Today's day is going to be hectic as one the staff that work here is on leave.
It increased the work load on us but we can't complain... That rude old man again going to lecture us being lazy if we complain to him about work load .

I really thought today is a nice day as I didn't saw David in the cafe. That shit irritate me. I just want to vomit when his lustful eyes travel over my body. No matter how much I try to stay away from him but he always finds his ways to touch me or to wink at me biting his lips seductively.

I am happy so happy that he is not here. It passed 8'o clock but I am still working in the cafe.

A soft smile appeared on the lips of daisy when flashback of John and her flashes in her mind. She is smiling and blushing still working in the cafe.

The door of cafe ringed indicating a customer entering the cafe. I turned around to greet the customer with a slight smile but it faded away when I saw who it is....

It's devid. Can't he skip the cafe today. he is being visiting the cafe from past one year without skipping a single fucking day. I am so tired of this devil I mean devid.... He is devil. yes he is...

I didn't liked him in the first encounter, I got really strong negative vibes from him. I don't know you guys know about getting good or bad vibes from person. But I can sense the nature of the person in just a single encounter. In case of John when we first mate at the street, I felt safe around him.

He entered the cafe and sat on his Usual place table number 9 . The table is at the position that you can see whole cafe from there.i took his order and came back with coffee.

As I placed the coffee on the table, he hold my hand and Carrassed it with his thumb and gave a quick peck on it. I pulled back my hand in shock with wide eyes.

He laughed a little looking at my shocked face.

As possible as I can , I went back to my work. I am Washing my hand, it's almost my fourth time washing it but still I felt them dirty. Only because of that devid.

He came near the counter and asked politely to the owner, as he is one of the most polite human on the earth, I just rolled my eyes in annoyance, devid caught me rolling my eyes he chuckled lightly, I immediately looked away.