Kid Red son little sister

"Red Son you better put me down!" You shouted as your brother carried you over his shoulder.

"It's not my fault you never listen." He responded haughtily. "Momma told you not to go near that monkey boy, but nooo you just had to- Gah!"

You bit his shoulder  with a good deal of force making your brother throw you to the ground.

Red Son rubbed at the wounded area glaring at you.

"You bit me!"

You scrambled to your feet and attempted to scamper off but Red son caught your tail.

"Hey! Let her go!" The monkey boy shouted rushing over.

Red Son rolled his eyes but released.

You stumbled and fell into the dirt once again. With a huff you got up as the monkey boy came over.

"Hey are you al-"

You tackled your older brother punching him as much as you could before Red Son rolled you off of him.

"Children." Your mother's dangerously quiet voice caused you both to freeze. "That's enough. Red son release your sister."

"Yes mother." Red son obeyed but glared at you heatedly.

"M.k I'm afraid the children have their lessons soon. It's time for you to leave."

M.k flinched when your mother had addressed him and started to leave but you rushed over.

"I need a hug first!" You demanded jumping on M.k.

He caught you without effort and squeezed you in a tight hug before scampering off.

"Y/n." Your mother said gently taking your small hand in hers. "You got your dress filthy. What did I say about attacking your brother?"

"That I should only do it when he has it coming?"

Your mother raised a brow at you.

"Not to." You agreed defeated.

"That's right. Now let's go get you cleaned up." You allowed your mother to lead you to your room and let her pick out a new outfit for you.

"How come Red Son gets to fight the other kids?" You asked when your brother peaked into the room.

"Because he is older." Your mother informed you over her shoulder.

Your gaze fell on red son at the door. He looked guilty but too proud to say it.

"He hurt my tail." You informed your mother gaining her attention.

"He grabbed your tail?"

You nodded.

Your mother examined your tail gingerly. There was a few small bruises where he'd gripped too tight.

"These should heal in time." Your mother soothed kissing your head and giving you your outfit. "Change into those and meet me in the music room for your piano lessons."

"Yes mother." You agreed as she left.

Red son hid as she left the room but then came back.

"Does your tail hurt?" He asked clearly looking guilty.

"Kinda." You admitted. "I'm sorry I bit you, and tackled you, and punched you in the face." You listed feeling worse with each apology.

"And I'm sorry I tugged your tail." Red son apologized. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me." He offered.

You smiled.

"Deal!" You hugged Red Son from your chair and he kissed your forehead.

"I gotta go to training. Byyye!" He waved and ran from the room.

*This was requested by PrincessYanMeng.*