Red son x Abused reader

You tugged the hoodie over your head wincing as it constricted painfully over your bruises. It was hot out today, but you doubted you'd overheat. You had worn baggy clothes to hide your scars and bruises since the second grade.

You grabbed your bag and headed out towards your school. You were already late from cleaning up after a recent beating. But you were ecstatic to escape even just for a few hours.

You walked to school hurriedly but paused near an alleyway to catch your breath. That's when you heard someone speak from the alleyway.

"You! peasant girl!"

The shout made you flinch but you looked into the alleyway to see a redhead wearing a red overcoat and blue pants all tangled up in a net hanging from a fire escape.

"What are you doing up there?" You asked wandering slightly closer.

"What does it look like?!" The man shouted struggling in the net.

You bit your bottom lip but still some giggles slipped through.

The man shot you a scathing glare so you swallowed your giggles and climbed up the fire escape.

"I-I'm not very good with knots, but I'll try. Try to hold still please."

"Hmph." The man huffed folding his arms.

As you untied the knots holding him up, you studied his features. This was when you learned how handsome he was.

You slowed your work staring at him a little more.

"What are you looking at?!" He snapped his hair setting ablaze.

You yelped, and at that moment the knot you'd been working on came entirely undone. He fell and the startling motion caused you to loose your balance.

He hit the ground landing on his feet and began dusting himself off when he heard a scream. The man looked up.

Your feet slipped out from under you and your form plummeted to the ground. You landed right on top of the stranger. He barely caught you against his chest before your weight could crush him.

You landed with your noses nearly touching. Your cheeks burned red. At that moment, you could have swore his cheeks twinged pink before he set you down hurriedly.

"You should be more careful, peasant girl."

"Sorry, I didn't expect the knot to come undone." You mumbled tugging on your hoodie. "But- But my name isn't peasant girl." You whispered to yourself.

"Oh? Then what is it?" The man asked impatiently leaning closer."

You whispered your name feeling butterflies in your stomach.

"Speak up, peasant girl! I can't hear you." He near shouted.

"Y-Y/n." You responded flinching away.

He paused once he saw your reaction and sighed.

"Well...thank you, Y/n. For he-helping me." He ground out almost unwillingly.

You giggled a bit at the resistance.

"What's your name?"

The man stood proudly touching a hand to his chest.

"I am Red Son! The son of the powerful Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan."

You clapped quietly at his introduction with a small smile.

"That's so cool. They must be very proud."

Red son smirked at the compliment.

"Well of course."

That's when you heard the school bell toll in the distance and your heart dropped.