Red Son x Spider Queen's daughter

"Mother, stop this!" You pleaded as the city around you was swarmed with mechanical spiders.

"Oh honey don't you know I'm doing this for you? To make a cake you have to crack a couple eggs. And what a cake it is!"

You looked around when she gestured to the horrors surrounding you.

"But I don't want this!"

"My Queen," The strange girl spoke with a gentle tone. "Perhaps your daughter would profit from seeing the city after the battle is won."

"Wh-"

"Oh thats right." Your mother agreed. "You'll be more comfortable when we rebuild the city. I should've known this would upset you."

"Mother, please-"

"Syntax, take my daughter to her room."

"No. No mother, she's using you! Can't you se-"

"Come along, princess." Syntax interrupted dragging you from the main platform.

"Syntax, let me go! Mother, listen to me!" You shouted and struggled but Syntax was stronger.

He tossed you onto your bed and closed your door.

"Syntax, wait."

You said before he could lock it.

He paused allowing you to speak.

"I'll stay inside the mech, just don't lock me in here. I think seeing the whole city under attack just fried my nerves a little."

Syntax sighed.

"Did you really think I'd fall for that excuse, princess?" He questioned annoyedly.

"No, but you will for this!" You slammed your shoulder into the door opening it and slamming Syntax in the face as you took off down the hallway.

"Sorry! I'll make it up to you later!" You called over your shoulder before you ducked into a small space.

Syntax ran past you and you blew out a silent breath of relief.

You pulled out your phone and texted your boyfriend.

"Are you hurt? Where are you?"

Moments passed but your phone vibrated with his reply before long.

"Currently helping peasants defeat your menace of a mother. And her plan of world domination you so kindly warned me about."

You frowned at the passive agression.

"I didn't know. Remember when your father was taken over? It's that sort of thing, only different."

The reply took longer this time and you almost thought he was going to ignore your message.

"Different how?"

"She still has control of herself, but she's being manipulated by someone."

"Well hello, my princess."

You jumped as the odd lady offered you a respectful bow.

"U-Um hello." You responded nervously about to walk away.

"Who are you texting, if I may ask?"

You slid your phone into your back pocket.

"I was looking something up if you must know. Now if you don't mind I might as well explore this mech. Since you so graciously told my mother to trap me here."

The lady smiled.

"Oh not trap, my princess. I simply believe your heart is too tender for the carnage that awaits outside."

You hummed and walked away briskly. Although, you could still feel her gaze on your back.

When you made it a good distance away your phone vibrated again.

"Where are you?"

You sighed.

"In the belly of the beast."

Silence reigned as you walked and no reply came. That was until you heard pained yells and grunts from a nearby door.

You went to touch it when you were grabbed from behind.

"Princess, that is no place for you."

"Let me go! Syntax!" You fought against his hold.

"Trust me, princess. If you couldn't handle outside," He dragged you back to your room. "You can't handle what is on the other side of that door." And just like that you were trapped.

"Update I've been caught."

You texted Red Son as you laid on the bed.

"Caught? Your own mother would imprison you?!"

Despite the situation you felt a little pride in knowing Red Son was angry for you. But his anger wouldn't save anybody.

"Apparently so. You're our only hope.... Please stay safe."

You hoped he would listen. Only seconds later your phone went off again.

"I'm going to save you, and father. Wait for me. And if you can, tell him I'm coming for you, both of you."

Your heart swelled at the promise.

"I love you."

A pause filled the air and you bit your lip.

"I love you too."

A blush filled your cheeks and you smiled despite yourself. Your hero was coming to save you, and he loved you.

**I know it's a little short and if the requester would like I will continue with it because this was an absolute pleasure to write and I have a whole arch I can go on if it so be desired. Let me know in the comments.**