Monkey King x prisoner reader

The wind whipped your hair as you raced down the mountain. You jumped a fallen trunk and dodged two monkeys who had attempted to catch your ankles.

Today was the day you were finally going to escape this stupid mountain.

"Gotcha." Monkey King cheered his tail wrapping around your waist and lifting you off the ground easily.

You squirmed and struggled shoving at his tail.

"Put me down!"

Monkey King grinned up at you.

"Sorry kiddo, but you haven't told me what I need to know yet. Tell you what-" He said walking back up the mountain. "You tell me what lady bone demon is planning and I'll let you go."

"For the hundredth time, I don't know!" You yelled as he tossed you back into the cage.

"Then what were you doing stealing the immortality peaches from me?" Monkey King questioned lounging on his cloud.

"I-I don't remember." You stammered. You had searched your memory for the last day and a half for that information. The last thing you remembered was being grabbed by some man in a suit, then being pinned under the Monkey King who had barked questions at you.

You had remained silent so he had tossed you in this make shift cage until you were ready to speak. This morning you had tried to explain but with no answers yourself, that was difficult to do.

Monkey King paused before eating a peach chip and cocked a brow at you.

"You don't remember, huh?"

You sighed.

"No, some guy in a suit grabbed me and I woke up here."

Monkey King hummed skeptically hopping off his cloud and folding his arms as he frowned down at you.

"The Lady Bone demon has pretended to be an innocent before."

You buried your face in your knees.

"I don't know what to tell you. I don't know anything."

Monkey King hummed and knelt next to you.

"So, out of curiosity, how'd you get out of this cage?"

You huffed.

"I'm not telling you that."

Monkey King smirked.

"Aw c'mon kid, I thought I made this pretty sturdy." He patted the cage top. "And nothing seems to be broken." He walked around the cage. "So, how'd you do it?"

"Well I have to be out there to show you, actually." You lied with a smile.

Monkey King chuckled.

"As if. I guess I'll just have to watch ya."

A red blush coated your cheeks. And Monkey King smirked maliciously.

"Alllll day long."

You folded your arms.

"Pfft as if I care. Monkey Kidnapper."

Monkey King rose his eyebrows.

"I didn't kidnap you, peaches. I caught you stealing."

Your cheeks grew darker at the nickname.

"That's not my name."

"Really? Then why don't you tell me your name?"

You fidgeted and stared at the floor.

"I'll tell you my name if you let me out."

Monkey King grinned.

"Well now, I'd need your word that you would tell me before you tried to scamper away. Even if catching you was a good form of entertainment."

"Hey!"

Monkey King shrugged.

"It's true."

Slowly, you nodded.

"I won't run away...until you know my name."

Monkey King smiled and then unlocked the door opening it for you.

You stepped from the cage and glanced around for the first time. This place really was beautiful even though you missed home. It wasn't a horrible place to be held captive, as far as prisons go.

"My name is Y/n." You mumbled.

Monkey King walked around you.

"Sorry, couldn't hear you what was that?" He leaned over cupping his ear.

You smiled despite yourself.

"Not my fault you're a deaf old man."

"Old?! Deaf?!" Monkey King gasped.

You took off running again trying not to laugh.

"Hey now." Monkey King protested appearing before you.

You stumbled unable to stop yourself on time. Your foot hit a tree root and you fell against his chest.

Monkey King caught you without missing a beat.

"I thought we had a deal." He mused.

"We did." You confirmed. "And I kept it. I told you my name. Then I ran."

Monkey King grinned as he lifted you with his tail around your waist.

"Alright, peaches." He smirked. "New deal. You tell me what you do know about how you got here. And in return I'll take you home." He held out a hand to you. "Deal?"

You smiled and took his hand.

"Deal!"