Macaque x chubby reader

You fiddled with the hem of your baggy jacket keeping your gaze on the floor as you entered the dojo. You could hear Macaque pummeling the dummy around the corner as you set your backpack down.

Peeking around the corner you saw him do a flip then kick which sent the dummy flying. It smacked the wall with a resounding wham. You flinched recalling how hard you had hit the lockers earlier today.

"It's not nice to spy on people, kid." Macaque teased leaning close to you from behind as his clone vanished from the dojo.

You squeaked loudly and whirled around.

Macaque leaned against his arm which was placed against the wall at your back.

"S-S-S-Sorry, Macaque." You stammered your eyes refusing to look up.

Macaque cocked an eyebrow.

"What's with the bulky clothes and being so shy all the sudden?"

You only fiddled with the hem of your jacket again.

Macaque growled lowly his eyes sparking purple.

"Y/n if anyone bullied you-"

"No, no it's ok." You mumbled glancing up. "I'm ok."

Macaque stared at you and sighed.

Your shoulders slumped a bit at the thought of annoying him. Then you were lifted off your feet.

"I'm not going to sit here and let you beat yourself up because some idiotic girls were jealous of you."

You scoffed but Macaque's glare quickly cut you off.

"But...what if they're right?" You whispered meekly.

"Right about what?" Macaque rose an eyebrow. "You train with me daily, you're absolutely lovely-" He explained dropping you on the couch and leaning close to you. "And you can sing better than anyone in your school. So tell me, what exactly are they 'right' about?"

A smile graced your lips at his insistence and flirting.

"You think I'm lovely?"

Macaque smirked.

"You know I do."

You tried to smile, but the bullies' words still rang in your ears.

"Even though I am chubby?" You asked feeling tears pricking your eyes.

Macaque looked shocked the almost angry.

"What? There's nothing wrong with being chubby. Y/n, what did they say to you?"

You looked away and hugged your stomach.

"Y/n." Macaque took your chin in hand and urged you to look at him gently. "It'll help to get it off your mind."

Slowly, you nodded.

Macaque brought in your things as he listened. At one particular comment the pencil he was holding was crushed. Other than that most people wouldn't be able to tell how livid he was. But you could. His tail flicked and he ensured to keep busy so you wouldn't see how his eyes were glowing. His shoulders were tense and you saw how his ears flicked.

When you finished he knelt infront of you.

"First, I want you to promise me the next time they get physical, you wreck them instead of taking it." His look was serious and left no room for debate so you nodded obediently. "Second, Y/n everything about you is beautiful, including your body." His eyes flicked over you and he grew a smirk.

A blush creeped up your cheeks and you buried your face in your hands.

"Hey! Don't cover your face I earned that blush!" Macaque chided falsely wrapping his tail around your wrists, and tugging your hands away.

"Hey!" You giggled happily as he smirked at you. Since he instigated you leaned closely to him with a flirty smile.

This time a blush erupted onto his cheeks. His tail loosened it's grip and you took the opportunity. Grabbing his scarf and pushing him into the couch then you bolted in the opposite direction.

Macaque laughed and took off after you. You only dodged his attempts at catching you twice, before he caught you with his tail around your waist and held you up. He folded his arms as he smirked up at you.

"You sure squirm a lot, don't you?" He watched you squirm and kick giggling all the while.

"Yeah, you taught me to fight back."

Macaque scoffed playfully.

"Not well apparently."

"Oh you brat." You laughed.

He walked back to the couch and tossed you onto it effortlessly. Then he went to putting a movie onto his t.v.

"We gonna watch something?"  You asked curiously.

Macaque chuckled.

"I was thinking that movie you keep telling me I need to see."

You gasped excitedly and beamed as he inserted your favorite movie into the player. He popped some popcorn then sat next to you.

You cuddled into his chest and saw him smirk from the corner of your eye. He wrapped an arm around you and tugged you closer.

Slowly, your eyes slipped closed and you relaxed entirely against him falling into a blissful sleep.

Macaque wrapped you in a blanket then clicked off the t.v, before picking you up bridal style. He walked you over to his bed and set you down gently.

You cuddled into the sheets smelling his scent on them.

Macaque watched your sleeping form thinking to himself. Then he turned away. Time to remove the bullies who bugged you earlier today.

(Sorry it's a little short but I added extra fluff!)