Red Son x Spider Queen's daughter

"Get off me!" You yelled thrashing against the two bull clones that held each of your arms. "Let me go!" You flipped one bull clone and kicked the other in the gut. The moment you were free, you bolted.

Your mind was spinning as you dashed around a corner to avoid another clone who dove to catch you. Red Son had made these with his own two hands. You had sat in his lair watching him. But their eyes had never shone like this.

Bright blue and with an otherworldly aura. What was more unnerving was their persistence to catch you specifically. They took hostages, obviously. But they would ignore others, much easier to catch, to try and grab you.

Maybe because you could pose a threat? Not likely. You were unarmed and mostly just fast, coupled with your mother's training to stay to the shadows.

On the topic of your mother, you only hoped she was safe. You would feel terrible if she were endangered without your presence. And what made the matter worse was the fact that; you weren't even supposed to be on the surface. In technicality, you were actually grounded.

Your mother and you had fought briefly that morning. But it was obviously only because she was hangry. You had only come up to grab some breakfast for her and maybe a treat to apologize, then things had escalated out of hand.

Just at that moment you felt a bull clone's grip around your arm. Before you could make a move to escape it tugged you back. Another gripped your other arm. Despite your thrashing, the bull clones kept a tight grip on you this time.

"Get off!" You shouted fighting as hard as you could. You made each bull clone stumble at some point as they dragged you through town. But the other always kept the balance.

Soon they entered the DBK lair and suddenly your confusion made you pause. If the bull clones were under the Demon Bull family's control, why would they hunt you?

Red Son had been your boyfriend for atleast 2 years now. So, wouldn't they leave you be? That was when they pulled you into a throne room.

"Well well well-" Red Son mused from a throne. "Look who it is?" He smirked tauntingly down at you. His head leaned on his fist and one leg strapped over the other.

"Red Son? Wait why?" You asked.

Red Son waved a dismissive hand and the bull clones released you. He stood and walked over with a smirk.

"Oh, I simply wanted to gauge your skills." He smiled leaning close. "I was especially impressed when you flipped a bull clone."

You frowned folding your arms.

"You missed me didn't you?"

Red Son froze and his hair exploded into flame as a pink lined his cheeks.

A giggle escaped you and grinned at him.

"Awww."

"Ugh fine! I wanted to see you." He grounded out. "Would you let  me keep you for a few hours?"

You snickered at how difficult the humility was for him.

"Actually," You entwined your hand with his. "I think I will let you."  With that you pressed a gentle kiss to his scar on his upper cheek.

Once again his hair exploded and his cheeks burned red. Then he let you lead him off by the hand with a smile.

Little did you two notice a bull clone watching.