He knew that not everyone knew it or believed that she had good intentions. "I know that but your sons don't." And he knew that her sons hated her because they thought she was the reason their dad was dead.

She couldn't blame her sons they had their fathers temper and her attitude at least her youngest did. "And by the time they know, they won't care Damien."

Alessandra looked over to her aunt she was used to seeing her whenever no one else was around. "Aunt Elena are you ok."

"I'm fine Alex." She didn't really want to get into it right now. She knew her sons would never believe her.

"You know you always could explain it to them." He knew how rocky her and the boys relationship was. And he knew how hard she wanted to mend it so they didn't see her as the wicked bitch of the west.

She chuckled lightly as amusing as that sounded she knew what would happen if she tried. Without proof especially since she waited this long to say anything. "You know they would never believe me without proof and i can not put my sons through that."

He knew that she didn't want people to know what was going on yet but they needed to bring someone else into this especially if Valentina really had been found."You know we could always bring-"

"Alessia is never to find out Damien no matter what. She introduced her sister and I Alyssa was cool at first but she was power-hungry." She didn't realize how power hungry until Alyssa had pretend to be her. And soon fell pregnant with Valentina. She didn't blame the child on contrary she always wanted a daughter. And she would have raised her as her own. But Alyssa couldn't stand that she didn't ruin their marriage and she knew running away with the baby would. "Alessia literally told me after i got cheated on and her sister became known as pregnant that it was my fault cause i could not keep my husband satisfied when I'm pretty sure we both know otherwise."

He glanced at his daughter who was playing with her toys. He knew that she never noticed anything her father or her aunt did. "Elena this is not the place."

 "Hey Alex can i talk to your dad alone for a minute." She knew how to easily distract her niece. So that they were able to finish their conversation. "How about you go find Cami to give you some snacks."

"Alright." She got up and ran out of the room. Snacks sounded really good.

"See she is not here no more." if her niece was not n the room then she could talk about her other in peace.

"You just always have to be right huh?" He knew her long enough to know that. She never did competition because she never lost. She never made wrong decisions without a backup plan. And she never allowed anyone to truly go against her without a way for her to win.

"I can't talk about her mother in front of her so why not just ask her to leave the room. You know what i said was true." She knew differently about what Alessia had to say about her marriage and she would keep her truth and continue to let everyone think she was this bitch because they didn't like the things that she did. "And we both know that your brother cheating on me had nothing to do with me. It was because Alyssa was a lying bitch who wanted things she could not have."

He decided it was best to wait to see if it was truly Valentina before telling Elena anything. He knew how much Valentina had meant to her before she was even born.
--
Valentina had cried herself to sleep on the plane she woke up to her aunt shaking her.  She didn't remember falling asleep but she did remember crying because of her mother's death. She didn't know how she was supposed to get over it but she was going to try. "What?"

"Put on your seatbelt we are arriving." She knew that this was hard for he but their wasn't much they could do now.

She nodded sitting up and putting on her seatbelt. The plane landed and they grabbed their things getting off.She wasn't sure what was going to happen now that she was here but she wanted to know more than she had six brothers and she was the child of an affair. She wanted to know why her mom hid her and why she never knew her dad or her family. Why she left Italy and she was going to find out.

 There was a car waiting for them she had lived in small houses with limited things for her life she wasn't a spoiled rich girl. So seeing a car waiting for them last minute when her mother just died gave her a weird feeling. "The hell?"

Alessia turned towards the car as the driver got out and opened the door. She knew what it meant Damien had got word that she was coming back to Italy. "It seems your uncle has learned of our arrival."

"Uncle." She looked at her aunt confused she had never knew that her aunt was married. She also never seen her aunt only contacted her on the phone. But that was not the point this was just another secret that she was just now finding out.  "Excuse me."

"Yes I'm Married I guess you'll be meeting some family today." She hadn't planned in introducing her to her children or her uncle yet but it looked like she would have to change things.

"Some?" A few days ago she just knew of her aunt her mother her mother's ex husband that was all and now she was hearing that she had cousins brothers an uncle this was to much for her to fast. "What do you mean some?"

"I will explain later." She knew that she wanted to know more but that would have to wait. Her plans were going to have to change the plan just a little. "Let's go."