10

Valentina was sitting on the bed to her room she was happy she wasn't going to school but again she was pissed that those girls had jumped her and even angrier about what Adriano had said to her. She was on her phone looking through her notifications upon moving she had changed everything into her contact information. So the few friends that she had she lost contact with her and times like this where she was feeling down made her miss them. There was a knock at the door that brought her out of her thoughts. She knew that someone was comig to bring her a laptop so that she could do her classes online. "Come in."

Adriano walked in holding a laptop he knew that right now he wasn't her favorite person right now. "Hey."

"What do you want?" She didn't want to see him or talk to him she was angry with him for the way he had acted towards her last night.

"Leo told me to give you the laptop." Or maybe he volunteered knowing that he had went to far with what he had said to her.

She glared at him sighing he brought it and that was that she just wanted him to put it down so that she could get to work. She felt better knowing that he was going to be at school all day and wouldn't be around to bother her. "Well then put it down and get out."

"Valentina." He wanted to apologize he knew that he had been a jerk and that he had overstepped. He was still adjusting to her being here and everything changing. He wasn't used to backing down when people challenged him and usually people knew better than to challenge him.

She scoffed rolling her eyes she didn't know how much clearer she had to be to let him know that she didn't care about anything that he had to say. "No."

He understood why she was mad right now this was new to both of them but he wanted to try and make it work. He had always wanted his sister back and now he actually had her and he was already messing up. "You can not be mad at me forever."

"Says who?" Valentina smirked she didn't like when people told her what she could and couldn't do. She didn't like when people talked about her and thought that they could get away with it and even if he was her brother she wasn't letting it slide. "Just leave me alone."

"I didn't mean it." He didn't know what he could do or say to get her to talk to him but he didn't want to already fail at being a big brother. Not when he just got her back

"You didn't mean to indirectly call me spoiled after your followers jumped me just because you were paying attention to me." She had thought that she had been getting punked at that one of them had figured it out and she had been right, but it hurt more that after she got brothers he did that. He didn't know how hard it had been for her growing up how distant and irritating her mom was at times and while everyone called her a bitch or this or that no one wanted to explain to her why they were saying that. She had been an only child and now she was the only girl of six brothers. "You didn't mean to say that i get whatever i want just because I'm the only girl."

"I'm sorry." He didn't know what else he could say to her to make her not hate him at the moment.

"Newsflash my life isn't all sunshine and rainbows otherwise my mother would not have been murdered i would have known my father." Her life had been messed up since before she was even born and no one wanted her to learn anything and that hurt the most. That when she was finally getting the family that she never got they were acting like this. "I would have got a childhood where i wasn't being hidden from my family. But no I'm a spoiled brat so you can just get out because i don't want to talk to you right now. I don't want to see you."

-

Mario went and found his cousin skipping class knowing that he was alone he went and shoved him against the wall. He was done playing games with him he had asked him for the truth and he had been lied to. "I told you that you would regret lying to me."