19

Valentina was still in a mood and was very much preferring to be left alone and not messed with. And obviously the rest of the school could tell but not all were complying. Bianca however was having fun taunting Valentina. She liked seeing her about to snap and she knew she could get her rilled enough for her to do something. Which is exactly what she wanted.  "Aww is Valentina upset."

Valentina pushed Bianca against the locker she was about tired of her. "You know what I'm getting a little tired of you."

"What you gonna do your brothers are no where to be seen?" She knew that Valentina was nothing without her brothers backing her and she didn't see how incredibly stupid she was for being angry with them.

"That doesn't mean i won't kick your ass right here." Val had about had enough of everyone she knew that she was being baited but she could care less. It was time for Bianca to finally learn her lesson.

"Do it then"

News of the fight quickly both brothers caught wind of what was going on they both ran out of the cafeteria. If it was one thinjg that they could agree they were both going to die for this and that they needed to stop it now. Or they were both going to be dead.

Adriano grabbed his sister off while Mario pushed Bianca against the wall. She was immensely enjoying herself. And she had poked the bear just like she wanted. "Still need your brothers to fight your battles."

"Let me go i'm bout to kick her ass." Bianca wanted to fight so now she was about to get what was coming to her or at least as soon as she could get Adriano to let her go.

"Your nothing without yur brothers." Bianca knew that she was just riling her up which is exactly what she wanted to do. She knew well enough that neither of her brothers would let her fight,

"You want to test that theory you baldhead whore." Valentina knew that she was letting her temper get the better of her but right now she didn't care she just wanted to hurt the girl.

"Val you got to calm down." Adriano knew that he got the same way when he was mad by doing this wasn't going to help her at all.

"Don't tell me what to do." She didn't want to hear anything from him she was still angry with him that he had lied to her if he had told her the truth even after finding out from Mario she would have been ok with it. But instead he had decided to lie right to her face. "Your days are limited hoe."

"Get her out of here." Mario knew that he needed to get the two away from each other as soon as possible otherwise it was going to be of no use.

Adriano dragged Valentina into an empty classroom locking them in. He didn't care if she didn't like it this was what was happening. "Calm down Val."

"Don't tell me to calm down. I hate you what kind of brother lies to their little sister. You could of just told me about the DNA test. But you didn't when i asked you lied to me about it. Lorenzo lied to me when i asked was their anything that i needed to know. So don't pull that shit on me." She turned and walked out she seen Sofia standing against a locker. She walked over to her knowing that this was Adriano's girlfriend she didn't trust that she wasn't watching her and telling everything to him. "I don't know what my brother told you if he wanted you to be friends with me but stay the hell away from me." She turned and walked down the hall heading to leave the building. She didn't want to hear it from anyone she didn't want to listen to what anyone had to say if they couldn't tell her the truth about her past. But it was time for her to find someone who would tell her something.

Mario seen Adriano walking out of the class and walked over to him. He knew that they needed to do something and fast before Val really started to spiral. "Fix it."