Adriano and Valentina were sitting in the kitchen he was trying to force her to eat because he was driving them to school. But she wasn't really interested in eating anything. She pushed her plate away looking up at her brother who was on his phone. She had less of an attitude than she had the night before. Apparently, her other two brothers had already left so she didn't have to worry about running into them. "So you are going to walk me to all my classes."

He didn't bother looking up at her, knowing she was just trying to avoid eating. He was texting Sofia who was already at school for emergency cheer practice. "Yup."

"Why?" She knew that was going to cause a scene and she already wanted to kill all of those girls. She didn't need the other girls trying because they had attitude problems.

He put his phone down looking up at her he had plans to make sure that everyone in that school knew what would happen if they messed with her. He was waiting cause he knew that Bianca didn't like being shown up and knew that she would do something else. And he had something for that too, just not right now. "Cause you just got your ass beat in an unfair fight and I'm about to make sure that it never happens again." People were already scared of him they were going to be more scared when they realized what he did to people that hurt his family.

"First i didn't get my ass beat if all those girls also have injuries. And how can you do that?" She was sure that he was about to make a huge scene or at least do something to let people know that she was his sister. Whether it was spreading it himself or letting everyone gossip about it. She had the feeling it was going to be the latter.

"Easy but you don't need to worry about that. Just eat so we can go." He was up earlier than usual he usual was just getting up about this time. But he knew that his brothers actually wanted her in school so she couldn't be late. "I am not allowed to be late to school anymore because of you."

She rolled her eyes taking a piece of baking it and taking a bite of it. "Well, I'm sorry one of your followers got jealous."

His friends had warned him that something like that could possibly happen and now he was going to deal with it. But she didn't need to worry about how he was going to do that just yet. "I will handle it."

"You better." If he didn't do something and they continued to mess with her then she was going to do something and they didn't want that.

--

Alessia was sitting in the office across from the principal. Bianca's mother was with her considering that her daughter caused the fight. "So my niece got jumped?"

"Mrs. Romano we knew nothing of this." They didn't want to cause any problems they knew they were already going to be playing with fire when Elena arrived.

She knew that the teachers and the staff were all afraid of her nephews her sons and now her niece. So they tried to say to themselves and not mess with them unless they had no other choice. "Of course, you didn't why are some girls jumping my niece because her own brothers are paying attention to her."

"My daughter handled things poorly she had no idea-."

"Mario Moretti and Adriano Romano my nephews are her brothers. Some girls your daughter included just jumped her because of that where is the fairness in that?" She knew that her nephews had a knack for revenge and that they were not about to go easy on anyone that messed with their sister. "And when her brothers retaliate I want you to tell the parents why it is happening because they messed with their little sister and now they are going to get punished for it."

"Mrs. Romano I am sure there is some agreement we can come to so that doesn't happen." He didn't want to cause more drama in the school there was already a lot going on.