Bonus Chapter #1

Sorry for the wait Happy New Years everyone welcome to the first bonus chapter they are Valentino and Elena's story before the kids were even born this one has no smut but the 2nd Bonus chapter will.

28 years ago

Elena Bianco was best friends with Damien Romano it had always been him her and Grace who was Damien's fake girlfriend. It was easier that way seeing as Grace was gay and Damien preferred everyone to think that he was off the market.

It was his birthday and they were letting him choose what they did. "What are we doing?"

"It's my birthday you said that it was my choice." He knew that she wasn't going to be the fondest of what he wanted her to do. But that she would do it because it was him that was asking and because she owed him one.

She didn't like the sound of that she had the feeling that whatever he was about to ask she wasn't about to like very much. But he was her best friend so she'd argue but agree in the end. "And what would you like to do."

"Well, Grace and I have come up with a plan." He knew that she was about to be mad at them but they wanted her to be happy. And the first step was making her drop her guard and prove that she couldn't be in control of everything. And that she was just obsessed over work, that she could have a life outside of it.

"Which is?" Again she didn't like the idea that him and Grace had come up with a plan and that she had no part in it. They talked over everything she remembered having a long talk with the two of them after she was released from jail four years ago and went into law.

"Well since you clearly have no time for guys and are always up for a challenge." Maybe this wasn't the best idea he could have done. But he knew that if it worked out how he wanted it to they would never see each other again and maybe she would learn that a night out every once in a while was not bad. "El I challenge you to try and seduce my brother without him realizing who you are."

"That's impossible." She was not looking to sign her death certificate just yet it sounded like a terrible idea she was a defense lawyer and he was a mafia boss. That didn't go well together. Not to mention she was trying to stay on the right side of the law.

"If anyone is going to do it you are." He knew that his brother was uptight at times so one last hoorah before he was forced to get engaged to Aria Russo would do him good. "I thought the bad ones were usually your type."

She smirked crossing her arms over her chest while he did have a point she was trying to better in her life. "Probably why I could never go for you."

"So rude, but either way you owe me. And it's time you let loose." He knew that was the way to get her to agree to doing this.

"Fine challenge accepted." She didn't like it but she would do it and only because she knew that after this night she would never have to see him ever again.

--

Marco Moretti and Valentino Romano were at a meeting with there families. Because they ran the Mafia together they had meetings like this. Although the two could hardly stand each other unless they wanted the city to be in utter chaos they dealt with each other. "What are we here for?"

"You two are going to take over you need heirs." That was the main point the two needed to settle they needed heirs for the Mafia's future. So their parents agreed that it was time for them to finally marry and as rules went their parents choose who their betrothed would be.