13

"Val are you ready we gotta go." Adriano called up the stairs it was her first day back which means once again he had to be on time with her.

"Don't rush me." She finished tying her shoes looking at herself in the mirror she had decided to go for wearing an all black outfit if they were going to be scared of her she wanted to give them a reason to. "Not to bad." She grabbed her bag and her jacket opening her door and running downstairs.

"Becareful the last thing i need is you breaking your ankle." Knowing how irritating it was to deal with her while she had messed up ribs he didn't want to imagine a broken rib.,

She scoffed the last thing she was worried about was jumping and ending up with a broken ankle knowing she would have to do something way worse for that to happen. "You said you were ready lets go."

"Be good don't do anything stupid." Lorenzo knew that both were prone to doing things that they knew they weren't supposed to because of their tempers.

"No fighting." Which was Leo's way of making sure they understood what the two meant and expected from them.

"Can't promise that lets go." Although she was sure they would leave her alone for the time being she didn't know how long that would last.

The two walked to the garage going to Adriano's car. They got in she looked over to her brother as he started the car. "So when do i get a car." Don't get her wrong she loved the rides from her brother but she would much rather be able to drive herself.

Adriano looked over to her confused he realized he had never stopped to ask her could she actually drive and do. "Can you drive?"

"I can drive a car and a motorcycle although i do prefer the bikes to the cars." Something about the dangers of the bike intrigued her more than the car. But at the moment she wasn't picky and would take either one over driving with her brother every morning. But she was highly doubtful that they were going to let that happen where they couldn't keep tabs on her. "Motorcycle's are a lot more fun then cars."

"How about i get you a bike?" He wasn't sure if that was the safest but it was also easier to have someone tail her on a bike vs a car. He didn't want to have anyone trying to hurt his sister and while giving her a vechicle of her own was a must he wanted to keep her safe all the same.

She looked at him surprised she had been joking sure that her brothers would never allow her to drive on her own because it was 'unsafe' for her. "Really?"

He shrugged nodding. "Yeah why not." The last thing that he wanted was for his sister to feel like now she had no freedom.

"Yes blue please."

--
They walked into the school everyone was starring at them. With her being absent she hadn't really been there as it had taken two days for the news of him being her older brother to spread. "Ugh!"

"Im happy im not carrying you this time." Although it had been funny to see the looks on there faces when he walked in carrying her he would rather not.

"Same." She groaned as they continued walking down the hall knowing that she was going to have to get used to it. And that people were going to now be scared of her. "I have a meeting with the guidance counselor because she wanted to make sure that i am doing alright." Valentina was sure that there was more to it the teachers had already knew who she was and who she was related to.

"Have fun." He knew from experience the only thing on their minds were trying to make sure no one else got hurt or that no one retaliated or planned revenge on someone else and he knew that they were going to have a great time trying to convince his sister not to get her revenge.