Valentina was getting ready for his first day at her new school and saying that she was nervous was an understatement. She was used to traveling a lot but since everything changed.  The thought of being so close to brothers that she could not know just made her queasy.  She was looking in the mirror at her outfit she didn't want to draw attention to herself today. But she had overheard her new family and she looked a little too much like her dad.

She got pulled out of her thoughts by a knock at the door. She grabbed a hoodie slipping it on looking towards the door. "Come in." She wasn't sure how it was but she was guessing that it was time for school.

Angelo opened the door looking at her he knew that the first day of school wasn't nice to anyone. And he also knew that this school was something else. You had to pay money to go here.  "You ready to go?"

"Sure." She nodded slightly but she was pretty sure that her face was giving away her worries. She wasn't sure what today was going to bring but she could just feel that something was going to go wrong. And that is the last thing that she wanted. 

She followed him downstairs where Alonzo and Amelio were waiting. Her aunt walked over to her she knew that this could go several ways. And they weren't prepared for all of them but she knew that Valentina could make the best of it. 

She handed her the new bookbag for her. She didn't know how she was going to take seeing them for the first time. But after meeting her cousins and uncle she was sure that she was going to recognize them instantly. "You gonna be ok?"

"Be honest with me are they gonna recognize me." She was scared that they would know who they were and she wasn't ready to meet them yet. She needed time she didn't even know who they were. 

"I'm not sure." That was a lie she knew that they could if they paid attention or if their friends did for them. She was named after her parents Valentina after her father Valentino and her name at school would be Sage which was her mother's maiden name she had set it up as such to give her away. 

"Ok." She didn't know if she believed her yet she didn't know if she ever could.

"Let's go."

"Alright." She followed her cousins out of the house. Now she was even more nervous than she was when she had walked down.

Now it was just Damien Alessia and Alessandria. He looked at her he knew that she was planning something. What it was he wasn't too sure?  "What is your real plan my wife?"

"She looks just like them maybe she can finally put an end to this useless war. They hate each other for reasons that the other had nothing to do with." The reasons they hate each other so much all came down to one thing; Alyssa ran away with their sister. "Everyone knew Alyssa was pregnant again but everyone thought she and the baby died." When they find out she didn't they were both going to want her. That lied the problem she needed them to get along first.

They pulled up to the school they all got out of the car.  Amelio looked over to her if she was anything like her brothers then she liked doing things that she was not supposed to do.  "Stay to yourself and whatever you do stay away from Adriano and Mario." They didn't mess with people that they did not know. But they weren't stupid either. 

She nodded she didn't want them messing with her. She needed to get used to the idea of having older brothers because apparently, she had 6 of them. And that alone scared her they could all hate her. And she didn't want her family to hate her so staying away sounded good, "Alright."

She headed into the school with them as soon as they entered everyone begin to stare and whisper. Which she should have seen coming. The cousins expected it they didn't often get a new girl. Especially one that would walk in with Romanos. Angelo looked over at her. But she didn't need to know that it would only serve to make it worse for her.  "It's always like this come on let's get your schedule." He looked to his brothers it would be better for her to just be with one of them instead of all three of them. "I got her."